Tesco misprices and discussion (Thread 12)

Options
stebiz
stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 20 September 2011 at 2:11PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
It has been brought to my attention that many users miss the thread about Tesco misprices that was previously located on Grabbit. Therefore I have started this thread to try and regain the important information previously enjoyed by the old thread that was one of the most popular threads:

This thread is only for posting any misprices you find at Tescos however -

***Please feel free to use this thread for discussion of the policy or any other discussions as this will help others to understand what it is all about and join in***

For information purposes:

For clarification SEL stands for Shelf Edge Label, R & R stands for Refund & Retain, DTD stands for Double the Difference
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies

Comments

• stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well here you go. Let's see if it is what the users want. If you don't then, I'm sorry. If you do, then I hope it helps.
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    Options
    Thanks - Glad to see this back where it belongs!
  • nikkilala_2
    Options
    Well done Stebiz:T:T:T:T:T:T Can everyone bear in mind that this is a discussion and misprice thread;)
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • dougs
    dougs Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks - Glad to see this back where it belongs!

agree, but will people use it instead of just posting endless individual threads about misprices. (rhetorical question, BTW :o)
  • DaveJH
    DaveJH Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    Didn't spot this thread before I started mine, apologies.

Anyway here is the text from mine:

Hi All,

Was in Tesco earlier and spotted a mistake on one of the half price offers: Finish Quantam Dishwasher Tablets - Original box of 40, Normal Price £14.30. Shelf marked as Half Price @ £3.57!

Checked with the store for a price, yep £3.57. Brought 4 boxes saved myself £42.92. Check you local store if you use these.

The Lemon version was correctly priced at £7.15 so it only applies to the original version.

Hope this helps.

Dave
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • nikkilala_2
    Options
    dougs wrote: »
    agree, but will people use it instead of just posting endless individual threads about misprices. (rhetorical question, BTW :o)

Well the misprice thread that was moved was one of the most popular so I can't see why not;)
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • Brodie_mummy
    Options
    May i be the first to post then.

i do not want any stick as it may not be a misprice but just a fantastic price i have been at my local T's this morning and picked up a Razor ripride for .... £18 i almost ordered this at the weekend from Toys R Us with the 20% voucher and it was priced at £99.00 so with 20% off would still have been £75 i have tried to check tesco online but the site is down just now so i will give u the link to the one in Toys R Usso u know what it is.
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Pedal-Powered/Go-Karts/Razor-Riprider-360(0073405)

the store i picked mine up from was Edinburgh Fort and they now have 2 left.
    Sarcasm

the witty will have fun
    and the stupid won't get it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • pringle123
    Options
    Tesco groceries website is down at present, been off for about 30mins now...
  • Brodie_mummy
    Options
    aww took me to long to type lol so i wasn't first lol:)
    Sarcasm

the witty will have fun
    and the stupid won't get it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Aww I wanted a jacket potato thread!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing