Tesco misprices and discussion (Thread 12)

Options

Comments

• Lifesaboxofchocs
    Options
    Issyc wrote: »
    Aww I wanted a jacket potato thread!

oh dare you discuss POTATOES on this lovely new misprices thread (thanks Stebiz). Don't you know there are Grabbit police about.

:rotfl:
  • nikkilala_2
    Options
    What are we all like, we're all feeling exposed and vulnerable:o:o
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    This is hysterical! I feel naked!
  • robstersgirl
    Options
    May i be the first to post then.

i do not want any stick as it may not be a misprice but just a fantastic price i have been at my local T's this morning and picked up a Razor ripride for .... £18 i almost ordered this at the weekend from Toys R Us with the 20% voucher and it was priced at £99.00 so with 20% off would still have been £75 i have tried to check tesco online but the site is down just now so i will give u the link to the one in Toys R Usso u know what it is.
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Pedal-Powered/Go-Karts/Razor-Riprider-360(0073405)

the store i picked mine up from was Edinburgh Fort and they now have 2 left.
    Ooh I'm after one of these, thank you!! Did the sel state £18 please?
    MSE- The Glitchhikers guide to the galaxy :)
  • mymerrywidow
    Options
    jacket spuds rules!!
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • sarah2503
    Options
    May i be the first to post then.

i do not want any stick as it may not be a misprice but just a fantastic price i have been at my local T's this morning and picked up a Razor ripride for .... £18 i almost ordered this at the weekend from Toys R Us with the 20% voucher and it was priced at £99.00 so with 20% off would still have been £75 i have tried to check tesco online but the site is down just now so i will give u the link to the one in Toys R Usso u know what it is.
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Pedal-Powered/Go-Karts/Razor-Riprider-360(0073405)

the store i picked mine up from was Edinburgh Fort and they now have 2 left.

Sending my hubby out now to look for one..:)
  • bargainhustler
    Options
    Aaaah...back home again!
    I hate twitches, but I LOVE glitches!!!
  • Regina.filangie
    Options
    Dear me my first contribution to the Grabbit board and I appear to have opened up a can of worms....:silenced:
    I would be interested to see if anyone else managed to benefit from this, with the DTD it works out at 75p per bag which is great. I checked online and it is showing at 2 for £3 still so hopefully others will be able to get it instore. My purchase was at an extra store - one that usually has no Grabbits!! No chickens, no baby bargains :angry: Although I did get 3 packs of 5xbountys for £1.33 :T
    I personally don't understand the bickering about the threads - if it's a decent bargain then better to have it's own thread for discussion instead of a general one which could cause confusion in terms of people's comments on them. Just saying....
    (although for someone to start a new thread to say a particular grabbit hasn't worked for them is a bit ridiculous!)
  • Wings_of_Ambition
    Options
    Hello peeps,

Due to a silly error when merging some threads, I accidentally messed up the Tesco Misprices thread started by stebiz earlier today. Rather than spending hours trying to undo it all, I thought it easier to re-start as it was only a couple of pages in. I've closed the other thread, but you can still read it here.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Here is stebiz's original post:

It has been brought to my attention that many users miss the thread about Tesco misprices that was previously located on Grabbit. Therefore I have started this thread to try and regain the important information previously enjoyed by the old thread that was one of the most popular threads:

This thread is only for posting any misprices you find at Tescos however -

***Please feel free to use this thread for discussion of the policy or any other discussions as this will help others to understand what it is all about and join in***

For information purposes:

For clarification SEL stands for Shelf Edge Label, R & R stands for Refund & Retain, DTD stands for Double the Difference
  • squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    Options
    Hello peeps,

Due to a silly error when merging some threads, I accidentally messed up the Tesco Misprices thread started by stebiz earlier today. Rather than spending hours trying to undo it all, I thought it easier to re-start as it was only a couple of pages in. I've closed the other thread, but you can still read it here.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Here is stebiz's original post:

It has been brought to my attention that many users miss the thread about Tesco misprices that was previously located on Grabbit. Therefore I have started this thread to try and regain the important information previously enjoyed by the old thread that was one of the most popular threads:

This thread is only for posting any misprices you find at Tescos however -

***Please feel free to use this thread for discussion of the policy or any other discussions as this will help others to understand what it is all about and join in***

For information purposes:

For clarification SEL stands for Shelf Edge Label, R & R stands for Refund & Retain, DTD stands for Double the Difference

Well I was confused!:D

Fresh start, bring on the glitches!!!:T
    N1LDA:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills