Tesco misprices and discussion (Thread 12)

Options

Comments

• Bookworm63
    Options
    cherrypies wrote: »
    Sort of on topic, I just stumbled across a grabbit ebayer of EPIC proportions, £thousands worth of stuff ... DTD phones & Denby, Dove deoderants, M&S school uniform, half of a Lloyds pharmacy.. I wonder who it is, or if it's a lurker? :D Whoever it is, I'm impressed, that is some serious grabbing, they must be at it 24/7!

They must have been doing this a long time - the Bacofoil bags and Cookaliners were from at least two or three years ago (and I'm still getting through mine) :rotfl:
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    OMG just looked and some of that stuff is so overpriced.
    The coffee was a 1p thing over a year ago and must be out of date by now, and how do they get so much of each item??
  • mymerrywidow
    Options
    bumping this onto pAge 1
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • Feelinskint
    Options
    wendyak wrote: »
    OMG just looked and some of that stuff is so overpriced.
    The coffee was a 1p thing over a year ago and must be out of date by now, and how do they get so much of each item??

If its overpriced do you think they will give us DTD, what does the SEL say??? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • GolfBravo
    GolfBravo Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    Options
    Half an hour ago at my local T:
    Staedtler Textsurfer Classic highlighters 4pk, 4007817321027, yellow SEL half price until 05/10/11 £2.00, scanned £4.00 at the till. DTD makes them free.

ST32102.jpg
    "Retail is for suckers"
    Cosmo Kramer
  • soton26
    Options
    Bookworm63 wrote: »

Can someone confirm if this is the one? If so that's bloody amazing and I'll be looking to grab one asap!
  • Bootsalebargains
    Options
    Bookworm63 wrote: »

It looks like this but it's the 1st generation one you want
    My tesco had 2 types, 1 said free tripod this scanned at about £80 the other doesn't have the tripod and scanned at £20.
    september wins - toshiba laptop, timotei shampoo & conditioner, mccains games, pimms picnic blanket.
    october wins - grants tumblers, £20 petrol voucher, sega console, iphone
    novembers wins - £50 on walkers rainy day, £50 itunes voucher
    march wins - dog treats
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure where to post a find of mine today, so thought would put it here if that's ok.

Reeves - The Cambridge Table Box Easel - £4.50 (originally £36, reduced to £18 with a yellow sticker but SEL showed reduced price) - Barcode on sticker on top of box 780804320664.

SA tried scanning the yellow label at first, thought might get a DTD but system said price too high so she manually input the barcode. There is another one on the shelf at Fl**tsbr*dg*. HTHs
  • sirbrainy
    sirbrainy Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    Tesco said it would be simplifying promotions, reducing buy-one-get-one-free deals in favour of everyday lower prices.
    It will also end a "Double Clubcard" points promotion in four weeks - reinvesting the cash in cheaper deals.
    But points handed out under the loyalty card scheme will have FOUR TIMES the value - up from three - meaning bigger discounts at restaurant chains such as Strada, Cafe Rouge and Pizza Express.
    Mr Brasher said: "We're giving customers a more straightforward shop - reducing the number of promotions and putting the emphasis on clear and reliable savings that everyone can benefit from."
  • sirbrainy
    sirbrainy Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    Bet they don't increase the number of Airmiles you get
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business