🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Tesco misprices and discussion (Thread 12)

Options

Comments

• KarenBB
    KarenBB Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    Options
    and these were only 1p a few months ago CAFE DIRECT KILIMANJARO COFFEE PACKS
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    This could be me to get me wages soon, gonna lose my job probably this side of christmas. Just need to find them in store first to buy lol :rotfl::rotfl: oh well at least will have more time on me hands to look lol
  • nikkilala_2
    Options
    I said all this a few weeks back when a member here was flogging hundreds of Roses at a profit on eBay and I got shot down for saying exactly what posters are saying here. Just because this eBay member is doing it on a larger scale doesn't make it any less wrong. Some of the people that had a go at me for having a go at the Roses seller are now taking a different tack, presumably because this seller has more stock.

But the roses seller openly admitted it and donated the money to charity for the sale I seem to remember,and that was the only thing they were selling, this seller is blatantly taking the pee:eek:
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • mandz27
    mandz27 Posts: 622 Forumite
    Options
    I said all this a few weeks back when a member here was flogging hundreds of Roses at a profit on eBay and I got shot down for saying exactly what posters are saying here. Just because this eBay member is doing it on a larger scale doesn't make it any less wrong. Some of the people that had a go at me for having a go at the Roses seller are now taking a different tack, presumably because this seller has more stock.

I never saw your post or i would have agreed with you also , as a parent who has had to hunt for days/weeks on end for the hottest xmas toy at retail price or a good bargain that would save a family cash then it p****s me off to see anyone do this on any scale ,

how many people would have loved a 1p box of roses that the seller denied them of, would have been the sweetest chocolate ever :D
    :xmastree: :snow_grin Santa's Little Helper :snow_grin :xmastree:
  • celebrate
    celebrate Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    Options

Think it was chilli nuts and at least he owned up!
    Anyway I was wondering what you're doing with your 3 zillion camera's midget?? ;)
    GRATITUDE WHEN GIVEN, PATIENCE WHEN DENIED

Please press the thanks button when someone has helped!
  • samanthaw111
    Options
    mandz27 wrote: »
    i think they're dilusional , the only way to save £££ is to go to tesco and get it for FREE

LMAO. Having just checked out the link, Im astounded that people can/do search this type of forum and get away with abusing the system like they do -it does simply take the p*ss :mad: And the likelyhood is that they don't ever contribute anything either, which makes it worse.

Its a shame that access to the forums can't be 'privalidged based'. ie, you advise MSE's on say x5 items that are grabbits and then your granted access, but you have to keep your tally up! :cool:

On the same note - ebay - there seems to be a heck of a lot of them for sale - and it does say 'exclusively a Tesco product!' on the boxes!!!
    It only takes a moment to say a Thank-You, which goes a long way! :D
  • Midget_In_A_Bikini
    Options
    Christmas gifts, celebrate! Would never sell them on at a profit. Some have gone to the primary schools I work with (at cost), they were thrilled.

And it was Roses AND chilli nuts (with optional cat), thanks for jogging the memory!
    :money:I'm not a friend of Martin's, I AM Martin. Just not THAT Martin. :money:
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Options
    I got free pencil cases today SEL £1.25 scanned at £2.50 :) small pink pencil cases with a tiara wearing kitten!
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • lawrie28
    lawrie28 Posts: 2,666 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    ANyone feel like askinga question about the products - something like "Is this the car I could buy in TEsco and with the overcharge get it for free?" I don't think EBay delete questions do they?
  • lawrie28
    lawrie28 Posts: 2,666 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Black Surf was a T's glitch also wasn't it?

ANd the COlgate mouthwash a Superdrug 21p glitch?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport