We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tesco misprices and discussion (Thread 12)

1…123124126128129…357

Comments

  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    NikkiC1980 wrote: »
    I am assuming that your quote below is in response to my original post. Firstly as a newbie and as everyone seemed like decent people on here I just thought I would add a post to get some feedback in the right direction, I didn't expect a childish rant and I certainly wasn't looking for sarcasm. I thought it was a website where people helped each other and once I got used to looking for the bargains I would without a doubt let people know. Anyway sorry rant over just a bit fed up of seeing a nasty post when its my first time on here and didn't mean any harm.

    Hi, It wasnt aimed at you personally but to be honest my post wasnt really a nasty post, it was just an honest one. Apologies if I've upset you:(
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • ps_06
    ps_06 Posts: 6 Forumite
    jumblejack wrote: »
    They actually gave you twice as much as they ought to have done. You were overcharged £17.50 so should have refunded you £35 not £70. Boy, are they gonna be in hot water! Hope it wasn't a newly employed member of staff on trial :eek:


    Sorry bit of an amateur as I don't think I explained properly (I hope I was that lucky though :D) ...

    Total Shopping Receipt = £74.99

    Item £17.50
    RRP £35
    Received DTD = £35

    I also requested refund of item which = £35

    'Shopping Receipt' minus 'DTD' 'minus' 'Item Refund' =

    Total Shopping cost of £4.99!!
  • :money:
    Kintyre Scampi 250G £3.99 B1 get 2 free max 18

    Offer ended on 7th or so it should have had the guys been doing their jobs at Bristol.

    18 bags @ 3.99 £71.82
    Overcharge 47.88
    DTD ( oh the face he pulled!) £ 95.76

    Net 18 bags of lovely scampi not the white fish scraps and £23.94 to take it away !

    Every little helps

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • beachie
    beachie Posts: 463 Forumite
    jumblejack wrote: »
    They actually gave you twice as much as they ought to have done. You were overcharged £17.50 so should have refunded you £35 not £70. Boy, are they gonna be in hot water! Hope it wasn't a newly employed member of staff on trial :eek:

    I think she got DTD and a refund (so doesn't have the Item anymore).

    She got DTD of £35 but then decided she did not want the item so took it back meaning she got the original £35 back (that she had already spent). This gives a "profit" of £35 off her shopping?

    I could be wrong though.
    Mortgage: [STRIKE]Jan 11 - £91830 [/STRIKE][STRIKE] Jan 12 - £89'199[/STRIKE] May 14 - £69'999 Car Loan: [STRIKE]Jan 11 - £3658 [/STRIKE] July 12 - £0! Credit Card: [STRIKE] Jan 11 - £3300 Jan 12 - £2250 [/STRIKE] Oct 13 - £0

    MFiT-T3:#43 (Half Mortgage) April 13 - £10719/£42875 (25.00%)
  • klolav
    klolav Posts: 892 Forumite
    Excellent find!! enjoy your free money and scampi!!!
  • robstersgirl
    robstersgirl Posts: 2,813 Forumite
    This is likely to be store specific and also the SEL
    would have been removed after your DTD.
    Well done though, I love scampi :)
    MSE- The Glitchhikers guide to the galaxy :)
  • This is likely to be store specific and also the SEL
    would have been removed after your DTD.
    Well done though, I love scampi :)

    yes it was removed - but I'm sure there are many more offers ended on the 7th out there and ripe for picking.
  • NKLK
    NKLK Posts: 970 Forumite
    Shouldn't they refund at the sel price?
    ..(/(/
    =(';')= Stripper No.28
    .(")(") myfitnesspal: 38lbs lost!! :):)
  • NKLK
    NKLK Posts: 970 Forumite
    Well done you!! Love being paid to eat lol
    ..(/(/
    =(';')= Stripper No.28
    .(")(") myfitnesspal: 38lbs lost!! :):)
  • biglugs
    biglugs Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I'm surprised you didn't get banned for that one!
    You don't get medals for sitting in the trenches.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.