What's Your Biggest WIN !!!???

Options

Comments

• Verksies
    Verksies Posts: 269 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I won an all expenses paid trip to Washington DC this year. That was pretty amazing!
    Jan £162 / Feb £???
  • sarah182xxx
    sarah182xxx Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    holiday to Venice for 2 in a 5 star hotel with a gondala ride included. Even the private water taxi from the airport was included and felt like a treat :) so amazing xx
    :j First prizes back into comping after a break - romantic break to 2 to Venice/ Paris or Rome with romantic trip and a 42 inch TV and blu Ray amazing !

Thank you all so much and good luck guys and girls xxxxxx
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    Options
    I'm stuck at the £500 mark - £500 of John Lewis vouchers and £500 of pearls have been my 2 highest value wins.
    Comps £2016 in 2016 - 1 wins = £530 26.2%
    SEALED POT CHALLENGE MEMBER No. 428 2015 - £210.93

• HiTide
    HiTide Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    A new kitchen complete with appliances and fitted just before MFI stopped fitting kitchens! Phew!!:D
  • SuzieTheCat
    SuzieTheCat Posts: 1,766 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My most valuable win so far has been our 2 night break in Falmouth Cornwall, including a three course dinner! We are going down for Valentines next year. Bit of a trek, we live in Yorkshire, but we do love Cornwall! :D

Think it is worth between £200-£300.
    Wins of 2021
  • Jimjams00_2
    Jimjams00_2 Posts: 219 Forumite
    edited 8 December 2014 at 1:38PM
    Options
    My biggest win was 2 tickets to the Olympics. Price on the tickets £420 each :eek: plus 2 zone 9 travelcards.

I only live a couple of miles from the stadium. :rotfl: Still my brother and I had a brilliant day and it got better when the biggest and best prize of all turned up 4 days later when his son, my nephew was born.
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • TashaTP
    TashaTP Posts: 1,163 Forumite
    edited 8 December 2014 at 9:26PM
    Options
    I won a 5* spa holiday to the Algarve and went in April 2013. Me and my friend had such an amazing time, those memories will stay with me forever. Flights, accommodation, transfers, spa treatments so possibly worth around £1000.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4331243&highlight=
  • Smoosh
    Smoosh Posts: 1,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My biggest win so far has been a £300 cheque :)
  • retroquirk
    Options
    Not won anything big, most expensive has been some DNKY MYNY perfume, which was £49 but know it's come down a lot in price since comp finished. Had a couple of nice things though - Giraffe vouchers were great - still have £10 left of them so might go for breakfast this week.
  • NebSnave
    Options
    Ipad mini just for signing up for an agency as I was looking for work (local comps you are definitely more likely to win as less enter) and my girlfriend has won loads since she started (she's a proper comper) as she is unable to work due to illness. We've had a lovely free weekend at Bluestone in Pembrokeshire and the highlight of 2014 for me were Itunes Festival tickets to see Lenny Kravitz at the Roundhouse. He was absolutely amazing. She's also won a Kindle Fire, tons of makeup, hush puppy boots, £250 bedroom furniture and loads more. Keep at it and good luck for 2015 everyone.
    :cool2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family