🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

What's Your Biggest WIN !!!???

Options

Comments

• Anonymouse1_2
    Options
    3k John Lewis Vouchers from big snap or 2.5k in cash from bonkers about biscuits. Old skool
    Favourite wins this year: Butlins Holiday, Spa Break and Olympic Break in London with Tickets to games! Thanks guys :j
  • mrgreeneyes
    Options
    Well great wins but sadley i havnt won anything yet so there must be some realy big ones on the way for me
  • GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    still waiting for mine
  • booklover101
    Options
    Hi,

My first win a holiday with Best Western. I heard today. Me and my guy are soo chuffed.

Happy Christmas all and good luck for your Christmas wins.

Jx :beer:
    Wins Feb 2013: Molton Brown Goody Bag, 6 x Packet of Bear Nibbles, 2 x Tickets to The Edible Garden, A sample of So Juicy Mexican Chicken, Fly drive holiday to Boston, Massachusetts, Petplan Desk Calendar.:D

Wins March 2013: Danepak Fridge Magnet x 2, Tickets to the Ideal Home Show.
  • GillianY1
    Options
    A family trip to Lapland to meet Santa leaving next week is by far my biggest and most exciting win.:j:j
    Wins:Smyths Gift Vouchers, Sat Nav, £100 Next Gift Vouchers, £250 Dunelm Mill Gift Vouchers, £720 D&G Perfume, £200 Asda Vouchers, Johnnie Walker Gleneagles Tickets, Edinburgh Virgin Festival Fireworks Tickets, Givenchy Dahlia Noir Perfume Set, Long Weekend in St Petersburg, Russia, £250 Selfridges Vouchers, £3000 Family Trip To LAPLAND!!!!
  • Squina
    Squina Posts: 428 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My best win was in my first year of comping (before I'd worked out how to post and thank!) with ITV's This Morning.

I won a Coronation Street 50th anniversary win which included:

A trip round the studios and meet the cast
    A 50th anniversary signed script
    The bespoke signed silver brooch presented to The Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla) - still not sure what to do with it.

I've also won a £2000 motorised awning with one of the home magazines and a £300 spa weekend with ITV, where I sat next to Lisa Riley!
    ABC Challenge: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    2019 Challenge: £53.00/£1800
    Jan 20 Wins: Sylvanian Families Cottage & Family, 2x Frankie & Benny Vegan Meals,
  • cyberem78
    Options
    Trip to Hollywood :j
  • hulahoop09
    Options
    I have been comping since Feb 2012 and my best wins so far are £500 from Pepsi, GHD styler from Instyle & a Tassimo machine from Costa. I have had over £1500 worth of wins so far!! :)
    July 2013 wins: Lilac Skoot, Night out for 2 at Nandos & Cineworld
    Best wins so far: £500, GHD styler, Tassimo T40 Machine
  • EverDecreasingCircles
    Options
    My best (most valuable) win was £10,000 from Pepsi but my favourite win was £1000 worth of handmade jewellery (necklace, earrings and ring). I love it and it's a real treat when I wear it because it's so special and pretty.
    Biggest win: £10,000 from Pepsi
    Favourite win: Handmade jewellery worth £1000
    ITV Winners Club Member #1
    Check out the ITV Winners Club in IWIWIW
    I shall write in ever decreasing circles until I have nothing left to say
  • RamraiderUK
    Options
    I've won a holiday and cruise to Laos. It was a prize draw with Dell. I'm very happy!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport