What's Your Biggest WIN !!!???

Options

Comments

• ronansmum
    ronansmum Posts: 139 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Personally my biggest and best win was premiere tickets to Johnny Depp's - The Rum Dairy in November 2011 (second Johnny Depp premiere win). I'am a HUGE fan and before the movie started he was walking past me in the lobby whilst I waited for my fianc! to go to the toilet. I asked him for a photo and he said "of course" I have this momentum as a reminder that I met (in my eyes) one of the most talented and beautiful men in the world. I often have to pinch myself that I actually met him! http://s1210.photobucket.com/user/ronansmum1/media/JohnnyDepp.jpg.html
    Best 2016 Wins: Ipad Air, Now TV box
  • angelbreeze
    angelbreeze Posts: 856 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Think mine would be my wkend in New York,with £2000 spendo,but coming close would be the VIP tennis trip to Paris, roland garros,2 yrs ago,seeing Nadal play,close up,was amazing,something I won't forget in a hurry :D
    2013 wins..... Disney on ice VIP tickets...amazon Kindle
  • pleaseme
    pleaseme Posts: 859 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    My biggest wins are a £500 store card from John Lewis and a Victoria Pendleton bike, a few smaller prizes and im thankful for them all.
  • TashaTP
    TashaTP Posts: 1,163 Forumite
    Options
    I won this 5* spa break to the Algarve - my friend and I went a few weeks back at the end of April. The hotel was AMAZING and we had massages in the spa and 4 nights in the luxury hotel on a B&B basis.

Now I have to try and top that win! ;)
  • tay1975
    tay1975 Posts: 79 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    A trip to Hollywood! Going in Feb!
    VIP Big Brother eviction and hotel,Weekend in shropshire,Necklace and earings johnny English set, watch,steam mop,coffee machine,
    Scotland travel and spending money,xbox 360, kinnectFudge hair,cleanser,london dungens tickets
    soap and glory gift set, ice cream,tickets for madagasca, cup final mascot.
    Trip to L.A:j
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 1,561 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My biggest win was a helicopter flight above London for 4 people with chauffeured transfers from home to and from the helipad and 4 West End show tickets to a show of my choice.
  • LeanneR
    LeanneR Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    ronansmum wrote: »
    Personally my biggest and best win was premiere tickets to Johnny Depp's - The Rum Dairy in November 2011 (second Johnny Depp premiere win). I'am a HUGE fan and before the movie started he was walking past me in the lobby whilst I waited for my fianc! to go to the toilet. I asked him for a photo and he said "of course" I have this momentum as a reminder that I met (in my eyes) one of the most talented and beautiful men in the world. I often have to pinch myself that I actually met him! http://s1210.photobucket.com/user/ronansmum1/media/JohnnyDepp.jpg.html

Beyond jealous! That is amazing :D
  • Robinette
    Robinette Posts: 248 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I won a car about 20 years ago in a slogan competition. :j

I do miss those days...wandering around KwikSave and other stores trying to find the entry forms and buying the necessary products to highlight on the till receipts. I had a lot of success from slogan competitions...think the number of entries must have been very low, whereas the online comps today have loads of entries.

My biggest online win has been a £1,000 Tesco giftcard.
  • alanrp123
    alanrp123 Posts: 409 Forumite
    Options
    Earlier this year had a phone call from ITV, I won £8500 in the ITV Real Deal competition, and in 2 weeks time Off to Barbados for a 1 week all inclusive holiday with Virgin!!.
  • 19niki83
    19niki83 Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have been comping about 9 months with a 2-3 month break and all my wins have been small. Biggest was £50 little chef voucher. But I am happy with all my wins so far.
    :rotfl:comping novice:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family