🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

What's Your Biggest WIN !!!???

Options

Comments

• sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    My biggest win is finding this forum and all the lovely comp posters :embarasse (ie !!!!!! all :) )
  • lu44cy
    lu44cy Posts: 63 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Earlier this year, I won a 4 night stay in Toronto, Canada! :) My biggest win by far!
  • Eas
    Eas Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Biggest so far was £12,000 from Dickinsons Real Deal a few weeks ago. And a holiday to Florida last year which I was informed about 5 weeks before my wedding so we turned it into a nice honeymoon.

Had some nice little wins like my iPad which I use every day.
    2012-£227, 2013-£9201, 2014-£13,323, 2015-£1,463
    2019 Wins - Venture Photoshoot, Tesco & Heart Voucher

ITV Winners Club Member # 124
    £2015 in 2015 - £1290/£2015
  • solfleur
    solfleur Posts: 224 Forumite
    Options
    7 night all inclusive family holiday (and theme park passes, transport to and from the airport and hotel) Port Adventura, Spain
  • mrsHall2b
    mrsHall2b Posts: 521 Forumite
    Options
    congratulations on everyones brilliant wins :)

ive won a kids book/activity set and a pair of flipflops, im waiting on them both arriving :)

they maybe small, but they will be going away into a gift cupboard.. id quite like the small gifts to keep rolling in to save me money.. i know id just waste a big win.. although the technology bundles sound pretty amazing & would keep all members of our household happy..
  • Steanpeck
    Options
    :beer
    Only just started,couple of weeks in and won a Heat and Hug Koala bear from Cushelle, Really got the bug but need help on setting up dailys etc.
    really is a great site with so many helping, thanks:D
  • daviduk1976
    Options
    Flights to Jamaica.....but they gave me money to pay off my cruise!
    TOTAL 2013 £3100 :eek:
    TOTAL 2014 £1250

TOTAL 2015: £500 winning:2 tkts to theatre, Cap1 Footie, weeks holiday in lakes.
  • Princess_x
    Princess_x Posts: 2,456 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've had a few. One of them was a student gadget bundle worth £1000. I also won a £1250 cheque. I kept £250 and gave the rest to my brother to help pay off his university debt which he was gobsmacked about and wanted to return it. Bless him lol.

I've won other high value gadgets like smartphones and tablets which were all given away and at the moment really want to win a kitchen or bathroom or a large cash prize to at least buy a new one as I'd love to surprise my mum with it.
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    My biggest was a trip to OZ for my DH and I . Another was a posh bag by jaeger 3 years ago worth £500
  • cassey1
    cassey1 Posts: 1,531 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    My biggest win was October last year, I won £20,000 and this year i won a week in Cannes, including hotel, fights and spending money.:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport