PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

A FROG a week equals a special treat!

Comments

• Well I managed to put away the spare sofa covers, and I sorted out the odd socks pile! I didn't however manage to sort DS clothes out :(
  • Hi to all - Very quick post just to say I am starting my FROG Now!! Going to see how long it takes to do my self assessment for the HMRC ! Wish me luck. I'll be back later to let you know how I get on!!!!!!!!!!
    Football Widow :footie:

Why are frogs so happy? They eat whatever bugs them!
  • Finished !!!! So it took me - on-line 1 hour and 20 minutes. Thankfully I had actually got my accounts on a spreadsheet and my payslips together too. Just got to now order some printer cartridges so that I can print the damn thing off - Another Froggy now!

Anyway just going to get myself a nice cup of tea. DD and her friend are playing nicely upstairs and we're off to a play place this afternoon, where I shall treat myself to a coke and a packet of maltesers!!

• OberonSH
    OberonSH Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    Today, I have painted my front door. It's now black instead of blue, and I now can treat myself to new door furniture. Of course, the new stuff will be smaller and so I'll have to re-paint, but at least it's done. The washing machine is in the middle of a cleaning mode with Dr Beckmans in it, and the back to school stuff (whilst not technically a frog) has been done and dusted. Did say I'd take the kids swimming as a treat, but my son has been horrendous all morning thanks to a 5am start (cheers DD!), so we might make it library and a baking session for the start of school. I'm aiming for a few computer-based Frogs tonight - defrag, deleting old files, renaming photos etc.
    This year I'm getting organised once and for all, and going to buy a house with my wonderful other half. And that' s final!

Current Pay Off Target : £1500 :mad:
  • OberonSH
    OberonSH Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    166million - I'm sure there's space in the frog-mobile! Hop on board (see what I did there?!) and sort out that list of annoying jobs!

Looby Lou - the day is still young! Well done on the sofa covers though!
    This year I'm getting organised once and for all, and going to buy a house with my wonderful other half. And that' s final!

Current Pay Off Target : £1500 :mad:
  • Bitsy_Beans
    Bitsy_Beans Posts: 9,640 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    May I join you ladies? School starts again next week so frogs need to be listed and lined up ready for chomping once kids are back at school. Will update list when I have one. I suppose you could say my frog list is my first froglet ;)
    I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife :D Louise Brooks
    All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.
    Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars
  • Hi to all

Welcome 166million - a pet toad? how fasinating I,ve not heard of that before!

Daphne Hope you managed to catch your frog and phoned the dentist. If so 'Well Done'! If not what about trying again tomorrow, you must be in pain with your tooth if it needs to come out.

Looby_Lou remember not to beat yourself up if you don't quite manage all of your frog! It is good that you are dealing with them and you will get it done eventually - ok?

OberonSH well what can I say you are just - amazing!!!

Hi Bitsy - come on in and enjoy getting to grips with your frogs, we're all here to help.

Traded the maltesers for mini cheddars and had two cokes as DD kept drinking mine. Had a nice catch up with friends.

Next FROG for me is to hoover out the car and get it washed. I really don't enjoy doing this. The dyson never quite gets down to the really mucky bits , but I am determined to give it a go.

:T to all those who are tackling their FROGs (and the toad - maybe he/she could be our mascot!!)

• monnagran
    monnagran Posts: 5,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I went out frog hunting today, honest, I did. Got sidetracked into picking runner beans - 6lbs. It must be a good year because you can't give them away down here. "Would you like some runner......." "Nooooo-ooooo-oooo." Last year I gave loads to nextdoor but they liked them so much that this year the blighters have grown their own. I have a good friend who lives in a flat and she has always been grateful but this year her smiles and expressions of thanks are a bit srained and I swear she crossed the road to avoid me the other day. I suppose I am going to have to freeze them.
    I believe that friends are quiet angels
    Who lift us to our feet when our wings
    Have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • Bitsy_Beans
    Bitsy_Beans Posts: 9,640 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The shed on wheels aka the car has been vac ed out by moi :) one small froglet done and dusted. It half the sand from Cromer beach in it, plus an assortment of carp, grass bits and general rubbish but is now nice and clean on inside :)
    it occurred to me today that I spend a great deal of time on MSE reading about the things other people are doing rather than actually getting stuck into my own jobs :o guess one of first things will be eating the frog that is procrastination :o
    I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife :D Louise Brooks
    All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.
    Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars
  • abwsco
    abwsco Posts: 979 Forumite
    it occurred to me today that I spend a great deal of time on MSE reading about the things other people are doing rather than actually getting stuck into my own jobs :o guess one of first things will be eating the frog that is procrastination :o

ROFCWL:rotfl: you're describing me as well:o I've decided I'm going to do lots of frogspawn and tadpoles and then the frogs. Did my undies draw today and decided that was enough:o
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback