Enough is enough, please help me to track down Worldstores.co.uk, Bedroomworld.co.uk

Options

Comments

• kathateria
    kathateria Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    After 40+ emails, and filling out numerous complaint forms on line, pictures sent, I have had a phone call!
    He is going to send out a new bed base,within 3-5 days.
    If they dont, they will get more bombardments.
    They will also pick up the other one, or I will burn it.
    I will keep you posted. I am such a nuisance!
  • Havaika
    Havaika Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Ordered a sofa from their sub brand Modern.co.uk.

Currently sitting at home for the 4th time waiting for their shipping company.

1st delivery was incorrect
    2nd delivery was correct order, but they apparently couldn't collect the first sofa so I would still have to meet another shipping day
    3rd pick up, they just didn't turn up
    4th pick up, currently waiting for them. They are now 2 hours late. They have assured me they will be here in the next 30 mins. Highly, highly doubt that will happen.

All in all an appalling company. The person who complained about their item being late and reported them to trading standards was well in their rights to do so.

Hope they get shut down soon and save others the misery.
  • unhappycustomer2014
    Options
    I only purchased from them because IKEA would take a week for delivery but it turns out not only did their delivery come 4 days late with no update no phone call it was left in my building hallway leaving me to bring it up 2 flights. To top it off they didn't pack the right pieces> now there is no way to reach them by phone I have been on hold for 30 minutes sent a dozen emails with no response at all. What a joke not only is the desk inferior to Ikea their service is pathetic. When will this nightmare end. Trying to start a business and sort my life . I would appreciate a response but it seems incompetence and silence is a deadly combination.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Rockaposhi
    Options
    DON'T EVEN GO CLOSE THIS SO CALLED WORLD!!!! I bought something from this web site. they failed to deliver as per order and the key words they use to sell!!! The great thing about this company is not only they have covered the internet side by opening all these different web sites but have done their full home work on search engine side! this is purely work of someone who has invested money to grab internet customers and then find sources to buy from wherever they can and may be deliver as per promise(that include items description, delivery times etc). They are not real business but one which exist on internet only! You can contact their customer support but they cant do anything!!! they can take your call, listen to whatever you have to say but do nothing!! it seems their customer service has ONLY phone line where they can just pick up call after call and listen to the moaning customers!!! i call these type of business internet thieves, who are robbing people legally in a very technically sophisticated way! well done!
  • Rockaposhi
    Options
    i also think that they have some kind of link with XDP Limited, their courier of choice! i dont believe they have the items delivered to depo or anything, i think its purely lie, the whole company is a big scam!!! stay away....
  • rizla01
    rizla01 Posts: 7,256 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My Experience.

They are a sham!
    Bought item by phone using Barclaycard.

Item no show so 3 days later - phoned Barclaycard and got full refund and Bedroomworld can FO as far as I am concerned.

Useless CO.
    "Unhappiness is not knowing what we want, and killing ourselves to get it."
    Post Count: 4,111 Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,111 Posts (Actual figures as they once were))
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
  • andycris3107
    Options
    rizla01 wrote: »
    My Experience.

They are a sham!
    Bought item by phone using Barclaycard.

Item no show so 3 days later - phoned Barclaycard and got full refund and Bedroomworld can FO as far as I am concerned.

Useless CO.

You didn't state whether you tried to contact them. I ordered two items and had problems with both. I called them, and they sorted it out. One was easier than the other and it was apparent that they don't ship everything themselves (they appear to have a network of smaller traders). In one case I got a partial refund and in the other I got a full refund and kept the furniture.

I would however say that the quality of some of their products is not good.
  • Shirlsmith
    Options
    This is the correct contact number for Worldstores as I have just spoken to them 0344 4827500
  • I cannot believe this company has not been shut down. They are thieves!

Ordered a bed from them on Friday for a Monday delivery

After no contact called them Tuesday afternoon and was told it would be delivered between 5-7pm. No show again

Called again Wednesday morning, was told it was on the van and on its way. Waited in all day again, no show again. Then was told the bed had been delivered on the Monday when i asked for a refund!!!!

Then was hung up on, ignored, put on hold for the next two days.
    On top of this it takes at least 30-40 minutes to actually speak to anyone and no company address is listed

Complete waste of time, i think trading standards needs to look into this urgently!!
  • cono1717
    Options
    They left you on hold for two days :eek: ! Crikey.... :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills