We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Trying for a Baby Part 7

1…20672068207020722073…2211

Comments

  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Team Sticky!

    CD44 Secretdebts - 20DPO :cool:
    CD37 scarly* - 18DPO :cool:
    CD31 codemonkey - 14DPO :cool:
    CD26 Gizmodo - 11DPO :cool:
    CD38 TeamLowe - 10DPO :cool:
    CD26 tinkwings - 10DPO :cool:
    CD29 lilymay - 9DPO :cool:
    CD22 blacksta - 7DPO :cool:
    CD23 Leopardlady - 5DPO :cool:
    CD18 Loulou123 - 4DPO :cool:
    CD18 RazWaz - 4DPO :cool:
    CD22 QQuaver* - 0DPO no egg

    CD96 Fannyanna - Awaiting ov :o
    CD71 Primmer* - Awaiting ov :o
    CD70 mssas - Awaiting ov :o
    CD51 mfwbutneedhelp - Awaiting ov :o
    CD37 mrsj28 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD32 *BigBird* - Awaiting ov :o
    CD32 mssas - Awaiting ov :o
    CD31 Squ1rrel5 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD24 TTC40 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD22 Penguin83 - Awaiting AF :o
    CD22 Gizmogiz* - Awaiting ov :o
    CD21 Rumfeeble - Awaiting ov :o
    CD21 twigglet35 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD20 Nicki - Awaiting ov :o
    CD19 claire16c - Awaiting ov :o
    CD19 abis - Awaiting ov :o
    CD18 Lily_The_Legend - Awaiting ov :o
    CD17 claretsgirl - Awaiting ov :o
    CD17 becca0417 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD16 apple*pie - Awaiting ov :o
    CD15 Definitely Blonde - Awaiting ov :o
    CD14 Tea lover - Awaiting ov :o
    CD14 Metranil Vavin - Awaiting ov :o
    CD13 coops228 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD12 mogwai - Awaiting ov :o
    CD12 atton83 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD12 COMP - Awaiting ov :o
    CD9 good vibes - Awaiting ov :o
    CD9 i love holidays - Awaiting ov :o
    CD8 time2deal - Awaiting ov :o
    CD8 MrsHappy - Awaiting ov :o
    CD8 mrs_dave - Awaiting ov :o
    CD7 teaandcupcakesplease - Awaiting ov :o
    CD6 Birdie85* - Awaiting ov :o
    CD6 lemonmelon - Awaiting ov :o
    CD4 onlywayisup - Awaiting ov :o
    CD3 niknok - Awaiting ov :o
    CD3 Elsie37 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD2 vesper - Awaiting ov :o
    CD2 Flee - Awaiting ov :o

    Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Back from egg collection, they collected 2 mature eggs and 8 immature eggs. They'll try to mature the 8 immature ones, but it usually have pretty low success rate:o

    Bad news is that the lead egg was abnormal:(
    Had we BD'd, I wouldn't have got pg this cycle:(

    What happens now, is that they'll inject DH's sperm in it and grow for a week to see if it gets to a blastocyst stage (just before implantation), and if any do, then they'll freeze it to put it back into me later (Dec at the earliest):)

    Flee, massive hugs for AF:(
    smiley_hug.gif

    atton, 8 year old on FB?:shocked:
    (((Hugs))) for the worst night ever:(

    MrsHappy, good luck with your ICSI:wave:
  • amus
    amus Posts: 5,635 Forumite
    QQuaver wrote: »
    Back from egg collection, they collected 2 mature eggs and 8 immature eggs. They'll try to mature the 8 immature ones, but it usually have pretty low success rate:o

    Bad news is that the lead egg was abnormal:(
    Had we BD'd, I wouldn't have got pg this cycle:(

    What happens now, is that they'll inject DH's sperm in it and grow for a week to see if it gets to a blastocyst stage (just before implantation), and if any do, then they'll freeze it to put it back into me later (Dec at the earliest):)

    Really hope all goes well for you and you get a nice present this Christmas! :)
  • Secretdebts
    Secretdebts Posts: 715 Forumite
    :wave: just to say I haven't deserted you all - yes I am on 20dpo (in theory). Bfn yesterday. Can't be bothered today. Will retest on Monday if no AF. It's been over a year now (came off depo last march) so if AF ever arrives I'll be booking a doctors appointment.
    Prov1 £3392 - Aqua £1136 Vanquis £1500, HM £21, Barclays £680 Payday Loans - £1000 Mother - £770

    Total debt exc mortgage - [STRIKE]£11857[/STRIKE]] £10092.37 . :wall: Savings Pot - £22.50. :o
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    I am a hormonal mess. I'm breaking out in massive huge zits, my stomach hurts, I love DH one minute, I hate him the next. I'm crying for no reason at the drop of a hat and despite the fact that I'm a 32 year old woman, I really want my mum!.:(:(:(

    Glad the egg collection went well QQ - hope it goes ok from here on in.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Still a - on my opk so we bd cause oh was in pain

    Why cant i have it easy like all the others round me

    I just want one
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Codemknkey huge hugs xx

    Qquaver i will keep everything crossed for u
  • JoJoB
    JoJoB Posts: 2,080 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    Big hugs to everyone, sounds like lots are at end of tethers at the moment.

    sometimes life really is a slog.
    2015 wins: Jan: Leeds Castle tickets; Feb: Kindle Fire, Years supply Ricola March: £50 Sports Direct voucher April: DSLR camera June: £500 Bingo July: £50 co-op voucher
  • tinkwings
    tinkwings Posts: 3,288 Forumite
    QQ - Fingers Crossed for your Eggs

    Hugs to all in need.

    Loving my new fabrics ;-)
    NewFabrics344.jpg

    If you can think it........it will happen
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    That fabric is great tinks. Love the polka dot teapots. There's a shop near here that has an amazing polka dot tea set that I want so, so much, but I don't drink tea and have nowhere to put it.

    So, I need some advice - kind of a what would you do situation. You guys know I'm using progesterone cream in my lp. I have to test for pregnancy at 14dpo because if I'm pregnant, I have to keep using it or risk miscarriage if I stop suddenly. Anyway testing this morning and BFN. For some reason (probably because the mental in me thinks that if I pee on enough tests, one will have to be positive), I did another one tonight and I got another tlp. Now, we know I've been here before and it was nothing and maybe I just make pregnancy tests have lines, and I'm not overly excited that it might be something, but it does throw up something of a dilemma. I've used what should be my last dose of the progesterone for this month, so in light of this tlp, do I test again tomorrow morning and if it's another BFN stop the cream, or do I keep using it for a few days just in case? It's making me miserable this month and I really want to stop, have AF and get on with it, but a tiny little part of me is saying "what if?".

    Does that make any sense?
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.