We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Trying for a Baby Part 7

1…152153155157158…2211

Comments

  • mrshappy
    mrshappy Posts: 982 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Welcome jovichick:D

    Happy birthday scarly:bdaycake:

    nothing much to report here, just plodding on, I should be ov'ing sometime around now, the grumpyness and weepyness reached a peak yesterday!

    lol @ secretdebts giving your bits a talking to, I thought I was weird for doing that, quite often after BD'ing I have a wee (silent) chat with the swimmers, giving them a wee bit of encouragement!:o
  • maire1
    maire1 Posts: 300 Forumite
    Congrats bfps!
    Wishing you happy and healthy pregnancy x
  • Haha, thanks tinkwings! Glad to know we're not the only ones! Felt like a pair of nutters! xx
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference :)
  • Still at work. NEED ice lollies!! Shops closed :(
    Prov1 £3392 - Aqua £1136 Vanquis £1500, HM £21, Barclays £680 Payday Loans - £1000 Mother - £770

    Total debt exc mortgage - [STRIKE]£11857[/STRIKE]] £10092.37 . :wall: Savings Pot - £22.50. :o
  • Secret debts I have a freezer full, if you lived near i would bring you one lol.
  • Lol thanks flutterby lil. Only an hour & 10 mins then I can go home and raid my freezer!!
    Prov1 £3392 - Aqua £1136 Vanquis £1500, HM £21, Barclays £680 Payday Loans - £1000 Mother - £770

    Total debt exc mortgage - [STRIKE]£11857[/STRIKE]] £10092.37 . :wall: Savings Pot - £22.50. :o
  • BB1984
    BB1984 Posts: 1,039 Forumite
    congrats skintchick! :j I love a good BFP! :D

    welcome jovichick and any other newbies that are lurking or that I may have missed :wave:

    LOL mrsbryan - I met he went to work with a smile on his face :D

    sounds good scarly :)

    well I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be another cycle where I don't ov. No sign of it whatsoever - OPK very very faint again tonight, no ewcm, no ov pains... I will be soooo frustrated if I don't!

    Moved offices today, new office is rubbish :( Also, my computer can now be overlooked by half the office, so it's much harder for me to look at this board or FF, even at lunchtime. Grrrr! I need a smartphone! ;)

    Glad everything's gong well emsbet :) keep up posted!

    BB x
    :love:"Live long, laugh often, love much":love:
  • Hello everyone,

    Welcome Jovichick!

    Huge congratulations Skinchick!! I thought i'd jinxed you reading your post by congratulating you before you confirmed BFP! I held my breath before scrolling down and seeing BFP!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

    Hugs to Sexymouse, QQ, 2ba3c, lemonmelon and everyone else who needs (Still haven't mastered the art of quoting so i hope i haven't forgotten anyone)!!

    Glad to hear AF getting a bit easier Secretdebts!!

    Hope you have a lovely anniversary weekend away Bigzippy and that you bring a BFP back with you!!

    Happy birthday Scarly!!

    Good luck for testing tomorrow Flea!!

    Well despite no symptoms and being sure i am not pg this month i still could not fight my POAS addiction lol!! Well as expected BFN!! I'm hopeless!! At 13DPO its a definite no from me!! Will still stay on the list for Sat but fully expecting CD 1 tomorrow!!

    So SMEP, concieve +, grapefruit juice before OV, man on top (TMI), and fertility friend for me next month!! Thank you all for all your advice and help!!

    SBDTA xx
  • Flee_2
    Flee_2 Posts: 770 Forumite
    I did a test this morning and BFN too. Think I will be on CD1 tomorrow too. Going to wait and see.
    Halifax CC £1029/£2490, Tesco CC [STRIKE]£0/£3203[/STRIKE], Tesco loan £15431/£15808, Carloan1 £6743/£8241, Carloan2[STRIKE] £0/£3813[/STRIKE]

    Pay all your debt off by Xmas 18 =22% £6661/£29865
  • Sorry to hear that Flee!!

    I think we will be cycle buddies again then which will be cool!!

    We can still keep our fingers crossed tho for tomorrow!!

    xx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.