Have grasped the nettle..........now to deal with the ensuing rash

Options

Comments

• Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Up to £17.50 on My S*rvey - pays out at £20. Bit of a slog as surveys are only 10p-50p a time and I am not religious about doing all of them just when I have a few minutes here and there. This surveys site is one of my favourites though cos the surveys are very short and you dont spend 5 mins answering questions only to be told you are not wanted:mad:
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • Igamogam
    edited 4 January 2014 at 5:34PM
    Options
    Paid off £161.66 to CC debt - that is pretty much Christmas paid for. Think I used about £170 on CC this time.............in the past I would have quite happily put it all on CC. In 2013 I quietly used survey sites to get Amaz*n vouchers, cash back sites to get, well cash and double up vouchers with Tesc* My DDs had new phones, tablets, and 'eye' pods amongst other things ( not each of those gadgets each I have to add:eek:) and we ate very very well.........can be done. £100 of what I have paid today was in £2 coins saved in a pot from about August:j

Think I may get a little MSE evengelical this year if this carries on:D
    Yoghurt knitting is not one of my goals this year but meal planning certainly is..............Maybe I will crack the 'feed a ravenous family highly nutritious food on £2.74 a week' after all ;)
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
  • Igamogam
    Options
    A significant birthday for DD2 today.......... we are going out for a very grown up posh Sunday lunch and have pooled our 2013 roadkills to go towards cost :) Cant think of many 16 years olds who would be very happy with a pancake maker and some 'chalk' for climbing as a birthday present:rotfl:
  • Igamogam
    Options
    You G*v now stands at 3000 points :)

Fab meal out enjoyed very mouthful and worth every penny. Trying to keep going until Sherlock when we will collapse in front of TV. Back to work tomorrow - early starts and late finishes new frogs to tame and new staff to coach_pale_. Have been hoping all week to get a message to say roof had blown off/building is flooded.....................nothing so far:rotfl:
  • Rollercoaster_Rach
    Options
    I feel your pain!:( Been trying to do last minute planning but this is quickly becoming an excellent distraction!

My aim: To keep a clear perspective and pray for the roof to get blown down:D

Have a good Monday!:eek:
    £2 Savers Club 2014 £54 £20 Jan £14 Feb Mar£8 April £14[
    LBM FEB 2013 32,000 total.
    May 2014 Mum 1500/3000 MB CC 8,043
    BC1 1,900 BC2 5,551 TES 4,896 Nationwide 5,490
    Overdraft 3000 Total debt Feb 2014
  • Igamogam
    Options
    I feel your pain!:( Been trying to do last minute planning but this is quickly becoming an excellent distraction!

My aim: To keep a clear perspective and pray for the roof to get blown down:D

Have a good Monday!:eek:

Monday was OK - no frogs :) Tuesday not as planned as I was expecting frogs and new frogs to be on the ceiling but they were all so glad to be back........thrown me for Wednesdays plans:eek:

Need to do shift some money around tonight.............its the being paid early for Christmas thing:mad:
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Well eating from stores/freezers is working well...... we are eating like kings! Last night was a pork loin mushroom creamy thing I threw in slow cooker. Tonight salmon with HM hollandaise sauce green beans baked potatoes ( ones that I made and nobody ate just before Christmas so I froze them as an experiment) Tomorrow rib eye steak with HM wedges and peas. Hadnt realised I had so much stuff in:eek:
  • Rollercoaster_Rach
    Options
    Mine were unbelievably happy to be back :huh:

We must be doing something right...or they just hate being at home :rotfl:

Roll on payday...then I will update and crack on :)

RRx
    £2 Savers Club 2014 £54 £20 Jan £14 Feb Mar£8 April £14[
    LBM FEB 2013 32,000 total.
    May 2014 Mum 1500/3000 MB CC 8,043
    BC1 1,900 BC2 5,551 TES 4,896 Nationwide 5,490
    Overdraft 3000 Total debt Feb 2014
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Mine were unbelievably happy to be back :huh:

We must be doing something right...or they just hate being at home :rotfl:

Roll on payday...then I will update and crack on :)

RRx

Yup mine prefer the routine. Today a little livelier. Tomorrow it will be a bucket day......as in mad as a bucket of frogs :rotfl: I have 12 frogs and 7 staff..............get the picture:eek:
  • Igamogam
    Options
    For got to add.....another Eb*y sale. So, in line with 2014 goals, will top up to 10 items tomorrow night :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback