breach of compromise agreement by employer.

Options

Comments

• Sambucus_Nigra
    Options
    Anyway.

As I said before, it looks like someone is out to get you because of your past behaviour.

And then you go and upset a shed load of other people, thereby increasing the chances of it happening again, only the more people you upset - the less likely it is you will ever find out who is out to get you...

Perhaps if you took a step away from the computer and tried to sort yourself out for a while, it might be a better bet for you.
    If you haven't got it - please don't flaunt it. TIA.
  • Milkshock
    Milkshock Posts: 402 Forumite
    Options
    Anyway.

As I said before, it looks like someone is out to get you because of your past behaviour.

And then you go and upset a shed load of other people, thereby increasing the chances of it happening again, only the more people you upset - the less likely it is you will ever find out who is out to get you...

Perhaps if you took a step away from the computer and tried to sort yourself out for a while, it might be a better bet for you.

i think i will.
  • saintjammyswine
    Options
    By the way can i point out that I am fairly sure no-one on here really wishes anyone any harm or that they cant move on in 'real life'. As infuriating as this thread has been if you moved on and got over all this I and others would wish you well. as long as you accepted what has happened and listened to what people have actually put on here as advice.
  • Sambucus_Nigra
    Options
    By the way can i point out that I am fairly sure no-one on here really wishes anyone any harm or that they cant move on in 'real life'. As infuriating as this thread has been if you moved on and got over all this I and others would wish you well. as long as you accepted what has happened and listened to what people have actually put on here as advice.

And perhaps 'wound his neck in a little'...and stopped baiting people to sue their employers when the situation just doesn't call for it.
    If you haven't got it - please don't flaunt it. TIA.
  • Milkshock
    Options
    And perhaps 'wound his neck in a little'...and stopped baiting people to sue their employers when the situation just doesn't call for it.

probably right

ive got too caught up in it. i do feel hard done by, but there is no use to continually go on about it you are right. just have to roll with the punches.
  • saintjammyswine
    Options
    At last, I feel like Kofi Annan! Can we now close this thread?
  • Milkshock
    Options
    At last, I feel like Kofi Annan! Can we now close this thread?

lets hope so.

i can see ive been of no benefit to anyone by my posts on here, and the threats of blackening my name further are more of a reflection of my behaviour here than anything else.

i do tend to get wound up easily thats my problem.
  • SarEl
    SarEl Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Options
    Milkshock wrote: »

i do tend to get wound up easily thats my problem.

If you can actually genuinely see that now, perhaps it has been worthwhile. Your behaviour is erratic to say the least - perhaps it might be a really good time to think about some help? Seriously. You may be neither stupid nor insane - but everything points to an uncontrollable temper that kicks in before your brain does. That's bad for other people and it's very bad for you. Unless you are very young and can claim hormones (as in teenage boys), which I doubt, then you need some help to amend the way you instinctively act. I would seriously suggest some CBT might help, and may stop this from happening over and over.
  • Milkshock
    Options
    SarEl wrote: »
    If you can actually genuinely see that now, perhaps it has been worthwhile. Your behaviour is erratic to say the least - perhaps it might be a really good time to think about some help? Seriously. You may be neither stupid nor insane - but everything points to an uncontrollable temper that kicks in before your brain does. That's bad for other people and it's very bad for you. Unless you are very young and can claim hormones (as in teenage boys), which I doubt, then you need some help to amend the way you instinctively act. I would seriously suggest some CBT might help, and may stop this from happening over and over.

you are right and its something i will look into.

is that kind of thing available on the nhs?
  • SarEl
    SarEl Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Options
    It is although I think in some areas waiting lists can be long. There are also some charities etc that may have groups running - possibly somebody like a local NACRO could help signpost you (I know you aren't an offiender - but temper management is the sort of thing they do a lot of so they will have contacts). You would have to be very honest with your GP and tell him/her how much trouble your temper is getting you in to - losing your job over it is pretty serious stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure