PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

So OS that it's sad?

1234568»

Comments

• What is this "fluff" I'm feeling the need to try some now:rotfl:.
  • Maitane
    Maitane Posts: 360 Forumite
    What is this "fluff" I'm feeling the need to try some now:rotfl:.

It's like a marshmallow made into a spread with a very fluffy texture. I have original and strawberry flavour. Every now and again I get an urge to dip things in it and then have to go for a little run up a mountain, around and around while gibbering like a loony. ;)
    "We always find something, hey Didi, to give us the impression we exist?" Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot.
    DFW Club number 1212 - Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • Molly41
    Molly41 Posts: 4,919 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Yes you can actually see your teeth disintegrating as you eat that fluff stuff....but my kids love it too:eek::eek: DD is off to New York just before christmas and is planning to bring back all her american food stuffs.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. When it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    When the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • unixgirluk wrote: »
    where abouts in Blackpool are you? There's 2 markets off Waterloo road (where the big Shoemarket is) and they both keep olive oil soap for about 60pish a bar (one of the markets keeps all the hotel/airline style toiletry items as well very cheap, its tucked right at the back of the market).

north shore but right by tram and no. 1 bus route so can get there in 15 minutes. was really wanting to buy some here in spain, but if i can get it in blackpool and save the weight in luggage, all the better
  • mesh
    mesh Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bought back microwave cookware, usual spices, kashmiri throws, crewel material for curtains, silicon kitchen tools before they were available over here, a matak (yes took this as hand luggage and got a few strange looks) a 7 kilo sack of basmati rice (cost £1), jewelry, mosquito net (£2) anti mozzi stuff from India and a cheese slice from NL. As I worked in the middle east for some time, I brought back my abayah's and used them as the grim reaper at fancy dress! :D:D
    ;) If in doubt, don't! :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport