2007 comping challenge

Options

Comments

• porkev
    porkev Posts: 100 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi everyone,
    right that is me caught up, been through all 35 pages and entered loads so surely the law of averages say i will get something:rotfl:
    i would like to say a big thanks to all who posted comps on here especially kipper,hjb123,strepsy and fluffynit excellent effort by you all, i would also like to thank heavenly for mentioning roboform in one of the posts (saved me so much work)

happy and winning new year to you all
    cheers:beer:
    one day my ship will come in and with my luck i will be at the airport:rolleyes:

Amazon sellers club member 0059
  • porkev
    porkev Posts: 100 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi everyone,
    just trying my sig to see if i have done it right

cheers:beer:
    one day my ship will come in and with my luck i will be at the airport:rolleyes:

Amazon sellers club member 0059
  • Robertasbro
    Options
    I'm new to this having been referred to this by Roberta1 but would like to try this challenge. I pay £18 per month. Thanks for the good idea.
    Target to cover internet cost: £216
    Amount won in 2007: £0

:footie:
  • Roberta1
    Options
    Welcome Robertasbro! ;)
  • AnnieH
    AnnieH Posts: 8,088 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome Robertasbro, hope you and your sis get lucky:)
  • lilmiss1982
    Options
    I just about managed it in 2006:j with lots of small wins some last min december wins so i'm hoping i can repeat it again in 2007. I'm hoping for a big win this year.

Good luck everyone:D
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • josie301
    josie301 Posts: 4,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ok - just though of a question (or 2), can we count 2007 wins that were entered in 2006???

I'm sure we can but just want to be ready!!! lol :p

And what about prizes that don't have definate values???

Although perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself?? - the power of postitive thinking and all that!!

Good luck everyone
    :D
    Jo x
    2007:£5181.09 2008: £6619.70 2009: £4284.49 2010: £5213.14 2011: £4980.62 2012: £3188.52 :)

• Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651 Forumite
    Options
    josie301 wrote:
    Ok - just though of a question (or 2), can we count 2007 wins that were entered in 2006???

I'm sure we can but just want to be ready!!! lol :p

And what about prizes that don't have definate values???

Although perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself?? - the power of postitive thinking and all that!!

Good luck everyone
    :D

Well I can help with your first question, Prudent said we're to do it from when prizes arrive so it doesn't matter if you found out about a win in 2006, if it comes in 2007 you can add it.
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • gingerchick
    gingerchick Posts: 3,847 Forumite
    Options
    I'd like to join in as well please.

Although my internet fees are free this year, (I got the virgin sim card/free broadband for a year deal in October), so what I'll do is try and win my charges that I pay monthly for my phone.
    Thats £15/month, so that's £180 for the year. It took me a while to work that one out, maths was never my strong subject!:rotfl:

Off to change my sig now.
  • tonylemesmer
    Options
    I feel like giving this a go. Only thing I've won before is the Avon instant win, but hopefully this'll make me enter more competitions. Broadband is £17.99 a month so I've got a lot of work to do!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure