will be try to beat 2006 prize winnings
    lg s5200 phone
    tickets for isle of wight music festival
    red hot chilli peppers album
    to name a few
  • rainbow86_2
    Options
    Hi!
    I would like to join - this sounds like a great idea! I have been lurking on this website for a little while, took the plunge and became a member recently.

My parents pay for the internet as part of a package so it works out about £12 a month. I aim to win £144 a year!
  • AnnieH
    AnnieH Posts: 8,088 Forumite
    Options
    I've just opened up a MySpace account and started a blog to put in all my wins for 2007.

The URL is on my profile. Why don't we all do this and then we can all see what each other has won during the year. Plus we'll have another buddy network for when MSE is undergoing "essential maintenance" ;)
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    AnnieH wrote:
    I've just opened up a MySpace account and started a blog to put in all my wins for 2007.

The URL is on my profile. Why don't we all do this and then we can all see what each other has won during the year. Plus we'll have another buddy network for when MSE is undergoing "essential maintenance" ;)

Would you mind doing an idiots guide for this please??
    Thanks
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good idea Annie. I am busy for a week or so as I have people staying, but will do it when they have gone.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • AnnieH
    AnnieH Posts: 8,088 Forumite
    Options
    OK go to https://www.myspace.com and click the Sign up button in the top right hand corner.

You can add as much or as little info about yourself as you like. You can add pics of your family, and stuff about yourself in your profile.
    Go to view my blog - under your pic (if you have one), then it will say "post new blog". Click that and just type in whatever. then you can save it as either private or let everyone see it.

Under your pic on your homepage will have the URL for your blog and your homepage. Copy and paste this in your MSE profile by clicking on User CP at the top of the page - edit profile. Under where your date of birth is, you will find a space to put in a URL for your homepage. Paste the URL for your blog there.

Sounds simple....:p
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Good Idea annie - Ill do the same or similar when I get round to it! My myspace account is also in my profile! Have also added you to my myspace friends list - or my MSN Messenger ID is my username here!
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • Heavenly
    Heavenly Posts: 596 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks AnnieH... have set up one for me (in profile). Think I added you to my friends list thing :confused:

D :)
    TWBM in 2010 (#200): DSLR Camera, DS, £1K+ cash
    2010 Comping Challenge A-Z (#108) A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Also check out the myspace page HERE that someone set up on behalf of Martin/MSE!
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I liked this idea so much i thought i would make it a sticky at the top of the board!!!! Please post in this thread all success and failures you may have with this!!! and dont forget to tell us at the end of the year how you did!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure