I'm eating out of the freezer and cupboards challenge

Options

Comments

• brighteyes1987
    Options
    Evening all,

toast for breakfast, dd had cereal (i sense a pattern with this lol)
    no lunch
    dd out for dinner so i had the last of Sunday's chicken in a sandwich

Very nearly had a nsd today BUT.......

I bent over in work & the worst thing that could happen to anyone happened to me.... in the middle of a shop...... in the middle of my shift...... during the lunch time rush.........

my trousers split, revealing my behind!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG i nearly died, of course all my colleagues found it very funny lol THANK god I had nice knickers on :rotfl:
    I had to laugh with them otherwise I might have cried & if it had been anyone else I would have been the first 2 laugh lol

Soooo that way my day :o

BE x
    March grocery challenge 147.28 / 150.00 :j

April grocery challenge 60.36 / 150.00
  • Sofiaki
    Sofiaki Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the Wrights coupon Lynsey - I hope mom takes full advantage. I'm pretty jealous as the best bread I ever made was a Wright's mix one with seeds in it. She can't get over those Dettol handwash "bargains" - all 6 of them. :T

LipStick - what a smasher your little one is. I'm so glad you enjoyed EuroDisney but bummed that the weather didn't hold up for you. It keeps going warm then cold. Never know what to wear from one day to the next. :naughty:

I spent €2.20 for 2kg of fennel c/o my cleaning lady (my one remaining luxury). Delish stuff. Also had Lebanese lunch out yesterday on a special offer -40%. The main was so huge I brought home a doggie bag, so lunch and dinner for €17. Otherwise, all calm on the old spending front. I did eventually give in on an AF order and have Cadbury's Easter delights winging their way as we speak. Well, I've given up booze for Lent and not had chocolate for about 3 weeks :rotfl:
  • cheerfulness4
    cheerfulness4 Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I bent over in work & the worst thing that could happen to anyone happened to me.... in the middle of a shop...... in the middle of my shift...... during the lunch time rush.........

my trousers split, revealing my behind!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG i nearly died, of course all my colleagues found it very funny lol THANK god I had nice knickers on :rotfl:
    I had to laugh with them otherwise I might have cried & if it had been anyone else I would have been the first 2 laugh lol

Soooo that way my day :o

BE x

:rotfl::rotfl: Oh dear. Sorry but can just picture it. Thought you were going to say you trumped. :p
  • Edwardia
    Edwardia Posts: 9,170 Forumite
    edited 20 March 2012 at 7:44PM
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    This way is better as I'm avoiding rubbish foods. (Apart from Kettle crisps of course :D).

Kettle Chips are soo moreish.. I only allow myself to eat them when I have a really bad cold and need cheering up ! Not really a nutritious lunch though, cheese and crackers with the kiwi fruit or a few grapes would be better or a sandwich made with lower carb wholemeal bread.. but any positive start is a good start in my book.

brighteyes1987 OMG that must have been so embarrassing ! Poor you.. hilariously funny for everyone else though, for sure.
  • Kirri
    Kirri Posts: 6,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great pics Lip_Stick, great cowboy outfit though poor thing going back to school after being there, it's bad enough for adults coming back from hols! I hope you had a pic with Cap'n Jack Sparrow too, he looks quite tasty :D and thank you :)

BE - I couldn't imagine anything worse at work :eek:

Welcome artichoke!

cheerfulness, I like the idea of emptying completely and starting with fresh food - I wanted to get mine emptied before the new crops of veg are ready to harvest.

I've spent more than planned and nowhere near the end of the month yet... £81.21 so far (£51.26 on food and £29.95 veg) but I only got a yoghurt and some veg today though I did want some more Quorn fillets - was so busy in the queue though I didn't bother taking frozen stuff.
  • Edwardia
    edited 20 March 2012 at 8:29PM
    Options
    Evening y'all.. OH still not back from B'ham, evidently M1 has roadworks and then he has to drop car off and hop on train.. so am resorting to the freezer and we'll have Quorn pieces (2 for £3 Waitrose) with a low carb Loyd Grossman Indian sauce (£1 Morrisons) as it's a culinary emergency.

Managed to pick up a First Edition of Ash Wednesday (a novel by actor Ethan Hawke) for 1.49 this arvo :) Quite a lot of the money I save goes on books I freely admit

artichoke.. my favourite vegetable, apologies for overlookin' ya there..welcome !
  • Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi all

Spent a few quid in Home Bargains on the way home from the school run. Went to look for Easter bonnets for ds but didn't find one, realised the parade isn't til next week thank goodness. Saw some playmobil things which would be good for his birthday though. Had the fishcakes with beans and toms for tea. Glad to be down to the last two of those. Not that keen on them.

BE - that made me :rotfl: I expect it'll be the talk of your work for a while at least! :D

Hi there ARt... you need to write an inventory and use at least one avoided item a week lol

Sofiaki - Thanks, and the weather didn't spoil it, as I said, we were having far too much fun for it to bother us. :)

Kirri - I didn't bother getting any character pics with myself in, can't say I was that fussed... but yeah it would have been good to have a squeeze of the pirate. ;)
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Lynsey - with that Wrights coupon, do you print out all the recipe as well or have you found a way around that?
    My ink is running low. Too many coupons being printed from SSM. :o

You can just print the actual coupon and save ink.

Click - "edit" - "take a snapshot" and highlight just the coupon and print.

Bought some milk tonight from Sainsbury's for £1.18, so £1.36 spent today.
    Pork out for slow cooker tomorrow as out most of the day.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • Edwardia
    Options
    V4Meplease mentioned kettle chips so got OH to buy me some.. bad me, I should resist temptation but I failed on this occasion. So dinner is now low carb soup as penance.

Don't forget it;s the budget tomorrow ! Have a great evening xx
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    brighteyes1987 - thanks for that, still laughing. lol

Agree with Lip_Stick, you'll be reminded of this for a while!!

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure