Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• i-luv-free-stuff
    Options
    hi
    i purchesed a holiday in decemebr from jet and raised a claim when it wasnt tracked but now the claim seems seems to be stuck on "claim processing" further information required. but there is nothing i can do . when i try to contact customer services on the web page it asks me to chose retailer then there is no other option?
    im really stuck on what im supposed to do now?
    any help please!
    reagrds
    mmmm free stufffffffff :p
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    andydbooth wrote: »
    NI have checked the email and it is correct but I have not had an email from Quidco confirming the codes either in my spam mail or any other folder.
    My concern is that it has taken me months to get this far and just when you can see light at the end of the tunnel, it goes dark again.
    My biggest cocern is that I have tried on more than one occasion to bring this to the attention of Quidco and have been ignored!!!
    Can you please help because I was going to use these vouchers for Christmas 2016. At this rate I wont have them for Christmas 2017!

Hi @andybooth

Be assured we do not ignore our members, without you there would be no Quidco.

I will be happy to look into this for you however I cannot discuss details of your account over a public forum. If you have a social media account please do contact myself on either Facebook or Twitter via the Quidco profiles and I will be happy to obtain your Amazon code for you.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Quidco Company Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Options
    hi
    i purchesed a holiday in decemebr from jet and raised a claim when it wasnt tracked but now the claim seems seems to be stuck on "claim processing" further information required. but there is nothing i can do . when i try to contact customer services on the web page it asks me to chose retailer then there is no other option?
    im really stuck on what im supposed to do now?
    any help please!
    reagrds

Hi @i-luv-free-stuff

Thanks for your post here.

Cashback with travel retailers will not be paid until around 8-12 weeks after the holiday has taken place. With claims this is just another 4 weeks on top of the usual 8-12 weeks payment speed.

Once you have completed your trip your claim will be sent off and we'll inform you of any updates to your claim as we receive them. If there's anything at all you need in the meantime do try using the contact form via a desktop device or contact myself or Joseph on the Quidco Twitter and Facebook profiles.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • i-luv-free-stuff
    Options
    Hi @i-luv-free-stuff

Thanks for your post here.

Cashback with travel retailers will not be paid until around 8-12 weeks after the holiday has taken place. With claims this is just another 4 weeks on top of the usual 8-12 weeks payment speed.

Once you have completed your trip your claim will be sent off and we'll inform you of any updates to your claim as we receive them. If there's anything at all you need in the meantime do try using the contact form via a desktop device or contact myself or Joseph on the Quidco Twitter and Facebook profiles.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    hi
    thanks for quick reply!
    i dont go away until august so i wont get any payment or updates until after that?
    cheers.
    mmmm free stufffffffff :p
  • andydbooth
    Options
    Jack,

I have facebooked you. Please can you help asap.

Thanks

Andy
  • bilko89
    bilko89 Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I spent a bit of money with Walls and Floors through quidco in August and currently still waiting on them paying out the £120 owed! When I contact support they tell me that they are waiting on the retailer confirming and they will pay out of their own account once that happens. That still isn't good enough. The tiles I bought have been laid for months, I have an invoice that proves I purchased them but apparently that won't help the process? It's frustrating to say the least! I also have a claim in for £80 for the same purchase as the cashback percentage changed the day after I made my purchase. I was expecting a nice boost for christmas but still in mid January waiting.
    SPC10 #560
    Options
    andydbooth wrote: »
    Jack,

I have facebooked you. Please can you help asap.

Thanks

Andy

Hi @andydbooth

Thanks for that, Joseph and I will always aim to respond as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Options
    bilko89 wrote: »
    I spent a bit of money with Walls and Floors through quidco in August and currently still waiting on them paying out the £120 owed! When I contact support they tell me that they are waiting on the retailer confirming and they will pay out of their own account once that happens. That still isn't good enough. The tiles I bought have been laid for months, I have an invoice that proves I purchased them but apparently that won't help the process? It's frustrating to say the least! I also have a claim in for £80 for the same purchase as the cashback percentage changed the day after I made my purchase. I was expecting a nice boost for christmas but still in mid January waiting.

Hi @bilko89

Thank you for your post here and I'm sorry to hear you're frustrated by this.

As you'll know the cashback is a referral commission for referring you to the sale, until we have received a response from the retailer we are unable to credit this to your account. Our payments team are currently chasing this payment for you on a weekly basis until we can have it confirmed and available for payment to you.

If there's anything you need in the meantime do let the support team know and they'll be happy to help however they can. Delayed cashback benefits neither us nor our members.

Kind Regards,

Jack
  • kimcoates
    Options
    Some suggestions:

Can you just scrap the £5 premium members and provide some decent customer service. Unfair that some customers get answers on the spot and some have to wait *looks at watch* 6 days and counting.

Also, sort out your payment system. Been after an Amazon payment but it wont process and I have to contact customer support which I have done and *looks at watch again* it has been 6 days.

Stopping emails after 6 months. Is that a) to stop you freely advertising the company which I believe sending an email is nothing so that would be poor business practice or b) that people may forget they have accounts or receive payment confirmations so they do not request payments. (and if they do request a payment *looks at watch* you get the picture.
    Options
    kimcoates wrote: »
    Some suggestions:

Can you just scrap the £5 premium members and provide some decent customer service. Unfair that some customers get answers on the spot and some have to wait *looks at watch* 6 days and counting.

Also, sort out your payment system. Been after an Amazon payment but it wont process and I have to contact customer support which I have done and *looks at watch again* it has been 6 days.

Stopping emails after 6 months. Is that a) to stop you freely advertising the company which I believe sending an email is nothing so that would be poor business practice or b) that people may forget they have accounts or receive payment confirmations so they do not request payments. (and if they do request a payment *looks at watch* you get the picture.

Hi @kimcoates

Thank you for your post here, I'll be happy to address these issues.

There is currently a delay in the support team to respond to all of the queries we are receiving. The team are working tirelessly to respond to all members as soon as possible. The £5 fee grants you access to callback request features as well as the live chat function. You also have access to faster paying retailers across the site.

We allow up to 10 working days to receive an Amazon voucher, we have experienced an issue recently in which members did not receive the vouchers however this is easily obtained for you if you have not received it after 10 working days.

I'm rather stumped as to your third point however as we do not stop sending members email notifications. Of course it would be absurd to not remind our members that they have Quidco accounts, I'll be happy to address this further if you wouldn't mind clarifying this for me.

Kind Regards,

Jack
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback