Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    woodface7 wrote: »
    I was impressed by the speedy result on my first Highest Cashback Guarantee claim, though I hope you can clarify the outcome.

I got £35.97 worth of toys by Argos Fasttrack on Thursday, when the Quidco rate was 1.1%.

Sure enough this tracked at 36p. TCB were offering 20% on Argos toys, plus 10% boost for all = 22%. Difference = 20.9%.

So Quidco's double the difference guarantee should make a rate of 41.8% Giving a final figure of £15.04 cashback.

Having supplied screenshots of the TCB rate on Thursday, I was informed of a claim guarantee award this morning of £11.26. I make that 31.3%. Sadly, with no calculation given, I can only guess how this was worked out.

Could your colleague have assumed the Quidco Argos toy rate was 4.4% as it is now? (It was only 1.1% last Thursday and I have the screenshot to prove it - though you can doubtless verify that from your records.) If he/she assessed 20% minus 4.4% that would equal 15.6. Double which is 31.2%. Which would explain the discrepancy.

HCG Claim No 2480524 Username: user1164803

Thanks.

Hi @woodface7

Thank you for your post here.

When the HCGs are applied these do not take into account additional cashback amounts provided by the other cashback website, which in this case is the TCB 'boost'.

We have then proceeded to double the difference between the cashback rates for you.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Quidco Company Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options
    Just in case the cashback amount doesnt uprate when it is confirmed I am posting the rates on forum

Great news, your recent purchase has successfully tracked.

Receipt to: ......................................
    Date: 8th December 2016 20:59:06 Retailer: RAC UK Breakdown Cover
    Follow for retailer alerts Purchase amount: £114.99 Cashback amount: £60.00

Cashback look lower than expected? Don't worry, this retailer will update the amount when your purchase is confirmed.

RAC UK Breakdown Cover offers & cashback

Faster Paying

Why choose RAC for your breakdown assistance? Get RAC UK Breakdown cover from just £29.99 and access all of these benefits and more:
    ...Read more
    · Ways to earn cashback:

• 7 Online rates
    7 Online rates

Last updated: 06 December
    £132 for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £241+ Expires in 3 days
    Exclusive

£93.50 for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £144-£240.99 Expires in 3 days
    Exclusive
    £66 for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £114-£143.99 Expires in 3 days
    Exclusive
    £55 for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £84-£113.99 Expires in 3 days
    Exclusive
    £38.50 for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £51-£83.99 Expires in 3 days
    Exclusive
    £15.40 for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £30-£50.99 Expires in 3 days
    Exclusive
    £8.25 for fully paid breakdown policies with a value of £0-£29.99 Expires in 3 days
  • martyp
    martyp Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 11 December 2016 at 4:04PM
    Options
    FAO: Quidco Representative

Please can my query be escalated or looked into properly. I have raised 6 support tickets now and I think 3 have told me the £10 bonus I was expecting would be credited to my account in 72 hours and that's over a period of several months I have been told this.
    Others have indicated that Quidco are still awaiting confirmation from the retailer and now I have received cashback twice for the one purchase (very nice yet still much less than with the £10 bonus added). The transactions for some reason are showing after the 30th June which is the date I made the purchase and have all the details to prove this too.
    Please can someone sort this out as I'm getting a little fed up with raising support tickets which keep promising something that never happens??!
    viewer.php?file=6lmi76alipd7d2i250xf.png6lmi76alipd7d2i250xf.png
    viewer.php?file=6lmi76alipd7d2i250xf.png
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,005 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Why is it now 10 working days to withdraw to a bank account ?
    Options
    martyp wrote: »
    FAO: Quidco Representative

Please can my query be escalated or looked into properly. I have raised 6 support tickets now and I think 3 have told me the £10 bonus I was expecting would be credited to my account in 72 hours and that's over a period of several months I have been told this.
    Others have indicated that Quidco are still awaiting confirmation from the retailer and now I have received cashback twice for the one purchase (very nice yet still much less than with the £10 bonus added). The transactions for some reason are showing after the 30th June which is the date I made the purchase and have all the details to prove this too.
    Please can someone sort this out as I'm getting a little fed up with raising support tickets which keep promising something that never happens??!
    viewer.php?file=6lmi76alipd7d2i250xf.png6lmi76alipd7d2i250xf.png
    viewer.php?file=6lmi76alipd7d2i250xf.png

Hi @martyp

Thank you for your post here and I apologise for any disappointment/frustration caused as this is not the experience we want for our members.

Please note I cannot discuss details of your account over a public forum however I'll be happy to shed some light on your query.

Whenever you opt in for a bonus, you are given a time frame for the bonus to be credited to your account in the terms and conditions - we always like to keep our members fully informed before they go ahead with a purchase. So if you're ever concerned I would suggest firstly referring to the terms of the promotion.

With the majority of bonuses, these are paid within 72 hours of the smaller, tracked amount of cashback becoming available for payment. Again this is stated within the terms of the promotion. However sometimes these might not be added to your account automatically after 72 hours of it reaching a 'confirmed' status, in which case you can get in touch with the support team and they can look into having this manually added to your account.

I hope this has helped.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Why is it now 10 working days to withdraw to a bank account ?

Hi @molerat

Thanks for your post here.

Be assured it does not take this long. We operate payment runs on Monday and Thursday and from here it can take another 3 working days. In order to have your payment added to either of these runs, I'd recommend to request your payment by midnight Saturday or midnight Tuesday.

Kind Regards,

Jack
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,005 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 December 2016 at 11:21PM
    Options
    Hi @molerat

Thanks for your post here.

Be assured it does not take this long. We operate payment runs on Monday and Thursday and from here it can take another 3 working days. In order to have your payment added to either of these runs, I'd recommend to request your payment by midnight Saturday or midnight Tuesday.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    But it always stated 5 working days but now states 10. Why change this if your payment days have not changed ?

edit:
    Requested payment Sunday 11th, quoted the 10 days for payment, credited to my bank Wednesday 14th, probably the fastest in a long time.
    Options
    Quidco rep seems to be missing in action ;)

Hey,

We are back after a little hiatus ;-)

Ok, so all instant win cash prizes & super draw prizes will be credited to winners' accounts by the 20th of December.

I hope that helps.

Joseph
    Options
    But it always stated 5 working days but now states 10. Why change this if your payment days have not changed ?

edit:
    Requested payment Sunday 11th, quoted the 10 days for payment, credited to my bank Wednesday 14th, probably the fastest in a long time.

Hey @molerat

Glad to see that the payment did arrive much quicker than expected.

That's what we love to hear.

You should see the same happen with any future payment requests.

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative.
  • raheelf
    raheelf Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Looking for some help in claiming my cashback from RAC via quidco.
    I bought the policy on 14th September via quidco and looking for £75 cashback. But came to know that on 29th Dec 2016 that it has been declined by RAC. Any advice regarding claiming cashback or cancelling the policy would be highly appreciated.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback