Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• ginjim
    ginjim Posts: 10,078 Forumite
    Options
    my dfds cashback has been declined. I try to make a claim but have been looking on how to and there is no whee to put information. I do understand quidco has some issues today though, who do I contact to raise my claim thanks
  • gd87
    gd87 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Quidco site seems to be back up but all data has gone from my account. A total shambles to be honest. I wish a quidco representative would post something on here
  • woodface7
    Options
    I was impressed by the speedy result on my first Highest Cashback Guarantee claim, though I hope you can clarify the outcome.

I got £35.97 worth of toys by Argos Fasttrack on Thursday, when the Quidco rate was 1.1%.

Sure enough this tracked at 36p. TCB were offering 20% on Argos toys, plus 10% boost for all = 22%. Difference = 20.9%.

So Quidco's double the difference guarantee should make a rate of 41.8% Giving a final figure of £15.04 cashback.

Having supplied screenshots of the TCB rate on Thursday, I was informed of a claim guarantee award this morning of £11.26. I make that 31.3%. Sadly, with no calculation given, I can only guess how this was worked out.

Could your colleague have assumed the Quidco Argos toy rate was 4.4% as it is now? (It was only 1.1% last Thursday and I have the screenshot to prove it - though you can doubtless verify that from your records.) If he/she assessed 20% minus 4.4% that would equal 15.6. Double which is 31.2%. Which would explain the discrepancy.

HCG Claim No 2480524 Username: user1164803

Thanks.
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    Hi @Bougainvillea

Thank you for your post here, I'm sorry to hear your cashback has been declined.

Please be assured that the retailers on site do not try to opt out of paying cashback, however all terms and conditions of the cashback need to be met in order for the cashback to prove successful.

If this is a transaction that has been declined you can raise a claim to challenge this decision here https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/ Once raised you'll have a claim tracking in the Your Claims tab of your Activity page and we'll inform you of any updates to your claim as we receive them.

If this is a claim that has been declined unfortunately this will be the retailer's final response. We will always go back to the retailer to challenge the cashback being declined before getting in touch with yourself. This is because we have absolutely nothing to gain from the cashback being declined either and so we do share your disappointment when this happens.

Below I have posted some tips from our help pages in the hope that you may find this helpful to avoid further cashback amounts being declined:

Do make sure your cookies are enabled and pop-up blockers/ad-blockers are disabled. If using a mobile device, ensure you are not using pop-up blocker/ad-blocker or cookie protection apps.

Do enable JavaScript in your browser.

Anti-virus software and Firewalls are known to obstruct affiliate links (which we use to track your purchases). Your firewall must be enabled for cookie tracking. Ad and cookie blocking must be disabled to allow us to track your transactions.

Don't use private browsing or incognito windows in any browser.
    If possible, use a dedicated browser for all your shopping, as you would have to do amend your settings after any automatic updates on your browser.

Do sign in to your Quidco account and start your shopping by clicking on the retailer´s link.

Don't use any voucher codes received from any source other than Quidco.

Do try to complete your purchase in one sitting only. Using a saved quote or shopping from previously saved shopping carts may cause your cashback to be declined. If after checkout you want to continue your purchase from the same retailer, close the browser, return to the site and start a new session by clicking the retailer link.

Don’t open too many website tabs in the same browser as it may seriously affect transaction tracking.

If you experience problems while making an online transaction and opt to call the retailer to complete the order, your cashback earning could be affected - please refer to retailer’s terms and conditions.

Don’t mix products with different cashback rates within the same purchase as the retailer will track everything at the lower rate.

Don't use a saved or retrieved quote when buying insurance, always create a brand new quote and complete in one sitting.

Don’t buy more than one insurance policy/phone contract etc. in the same purchase - make a separate purchase for each in order to qualify for the cashback.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Quidco Company Representative

It does show under Claims/Activity but is dated Nov 15th. I have sent two emails to Quidco & one email to you since this date, but disappointingly, no one has responded. I am going to make a complaint to Quidco as I am not getting any response but would be grateful if you could also help.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,909 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    When will Santa Tracker cash prizes be paid ?
    Quidco rep seems to be missing in action ;)
  • ernie-money
    Options
    Quidco rep seems to be missing in action ;)

Been thinking the same... More likely AWOL though, cus there ain't been much action lately! 😉
    I don't think I can hang on til Friday...
  • deefadog
    deefadog Posts: 2,190 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It seems for me that nothing is tracking on Quidco the last week! having to manually input everything! Hope they not gone bust!
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    When will Santa Tracker cash prizes be paid ?

Hi @molerat

All instant win prizes will be credited to members' accounts by the 20th December.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Options
    It does show under Claims/Activity but is dated Nov 15th. I have sent two emails to Quidco & one email to you since this date, but disappointingly, no one has responded. I am going to make a complaint to Quidco as I am not getting any response but would be grateful if you could also help.

Hi @Bougainvillea

If you currently have a claim open (15th November being the date you raised the claim) then we'll inform you of any updates as we receive them. Be assured we will also respond to all queries submitted via the contact form or over Facebook/Twitter.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Options
    deefadog wrote: »
    It seems for me that nothing is tracking on Quidco the last week! having to manually input everything! Hope they not gone bust!

Hi @deefadog

We've had no reports of tracking issues recently, despite the Black Friday fiasco, this should not have affected the ability of the network to track your purchases.

Below I have pasted our best tracking advice we can give in the hopes you may find this useful to ensure the successful tracking of your future purchases -

Do make sure your cookies are enabled and pop-up blockers/ad-blockers are disabled. If using a mobile device, ensure you are not using pop-up blocker/ad-blocker or cookie protection apps.
    Do enable JavaScript in your browser.
    Anti-virus software and Firewalls are known to obstruct affiliate links (which we use to track your purchases). Your firewall must be enabled for cookie tracking. Ad and cookie blocking must be disabled to allow us to track your transactions.
    Don't use private browsing or incognito windows in any browser.
    If possible, use a dedicated browser for all your shopping, as you would have to do amend your settings after any automatic updates on your browser.
    Do sign in to your Quidco account and start your shopping by clicking on the retailer´s link.
    Don't use any voucher codes received from any source other than Quidco.
    Do try to complete your purchase in one sitting only. Using a saved quote or shopping from previously saved shopping carts may cause your cashback to be declined. If after checkout you want to continue your purchase from the same retailer, close the browser, return to the site and start a new session by clicking the retailer link.
    Don’t open too many website tabs in the same browser as it may seriously affect transaction tracking.
    If you experience problems while making an online transaction and opt to call the retailer to complete the order, your cashback earning could be affected - please refer to retailer’s terms and conditions.
    Don’t mix products with different cashback rates within the same purchase as the retailer will track everything at the lower rate.
    Don't use a saved or retrieved quote when buying insurance, always create a brand new quote and complete in one sitting.
    Don’t buy more than one insurance policy/phone contract etc. in the same purchase - make a separate purchase for each in order to qualify for the cashback.

Kind Regards,

Jack
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback