Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    A question re entering details for shopping ordered on line and collected in store

I shopped at Argos and the Quidco site says:

"For reserve and collect orders, please ensure you submit your reservation number and the receipt number in the verification form that will show on your homepage and activity when your purchase tracks."

I have the shop showing as Tracked - and it says Your reserve and collect purchase has tracked at no amount (You will need to verify your purchase in order to receive your cashback. Please verify this order before thirty days exceed the sale date), when I hover over the NO AMOUNT.
    But I can see no option to enter the reservation & receipt number anywhere, does anyone know how I do this, or do I just contact Quidco via a message quoting the info?
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,180 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    prowla wrote: »
    I purchased some O2 minutes, and both purchases didn't track.
    I raised a claim, and Quidco said that they needed a transaction ID.
    I gave them the transaction ID when I received my credit card statement.
    They were 8 digits, starting with a '0'.
    Quidco said they should be 8 digits starting with a '1'.
    I asked them to confirm that, as that was my CC reference.
    Quidco sat on it for 2 weeks and closed the claim.
    Sorry, Quidco, but if you rip me off then I have to think about whether I can trust you.
    Just to let you know, I'm just about to book some travel, and I won't be using Quidco.
  • MrOrchard
    Options
    prowla wrote: »
    Just to let you know, I'm just about to book some travel, and I won't be using Quidco.

Yes, then you'll definitely get no money instead of just 'maybe'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting_off_the_nose_to_spite_the_face
  • Fatb_2
    Fatb_2 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    How long do purchases take to appear in my 'Activity' area and track? I have just go some esure home and contents insurance for a £45 cashback but it has not appeared yet,
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,180 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MrOrchard wrote: »
    Yes, then you'll definitely get no money instead of just 'maybe'.
    In what way?
    Are Quidco the only cashback site in the universe, the only way of getting rewards for purchases?
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Really angry at Quidco,purchased my car isnurance via Asda Exclusive through quidco, I submitted a query a few months ago as nothing tracked and now when i try to chase it up again, I'm confronted with it's too late to claim,i took the insurance out on July 15th,So i'm £65 out of pocket as Quidco didn't pay me out. Wont bother with Quidco again.
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Intalex_2
    Intalex_2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 11 January 2013 at 2:47PM
    Options
    Just seen Quidco are doing 3% cashback on ASOS! YESSS about time, I've been waitiing for them to come on for ages!
  • jasonwatkins
    Options
    I'm finally free. My final claim has paid and the money is in my account so i've emailed Quidco requesting account closure :D
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good Afternoon!

@bcgraeme – Sorry to hear that this seems to be tracking at the wrong amount at the moment! Please could I get you to raise a ticket so we can check your account and update that for you on the following link.

@rjc54n – It sounds like this has failed to track automatically on this occasion so we will just need to raise a cashback claim to get this tracking manually for you. Please could you raise a ticket on this link so we can do that for you.

@Alfie04 – Sorry about that! Here’s another link where you can raise that ticket.

@MrOrchard – It sounds like one of these purchases has tracked in correctly with the amount minus VAT. However, we will need to raise a claim for the other one so could I get you to raise a ticket on this link so we can help you with that.

@Meadows – We are currently experiencing a technical issue with verifying Argos reserve & collect purchases at the moment. Please try doing this again on Monday as you should be able to do it then! If not, get back to us so we can help you further.

@Fatb – it normally takes around 3 days for purchases to show in your activity page. If your purchase fails to show in your account then just make sure you raise a claim to get it tracking manually up to 7 weeks after your purchase.

@Toniq – Sorry to hear that but I hope I can help you further. What date did you raise the claim for this? If it is delayed we should be able to escalate that for you!

@Intalex – Yes, we are excited about this too! : )

Have a nice day,

Rosie (S)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • MrOrchard
    Options
    Thank you, I can see that now, so the £1,400 has not tracked. Do I have to wait until the three days have passed before raising it?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback