1909192939496»

Replies

• sonyaritasonyarita Forumite
    51 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Merry Christmas slm6002! All the best for you and your family for 2021 xx
  • slm6002slm6002 Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope everyone had a great day yesterday.  We had a lovely time although did comment it didn't feel like Christmas as much, because we were not at my sisters celebrating.  Maybe we will make it there next year.  The living room looks so messy even thought the kids have attempted to pile up their gifts lol.  There were so many presents and i think they were all happy with what they got.  I am happy as everything was in budget and i do not owe anything.  I will now start putting money into the pot for next year. Christmas dinner was yummy and most of it came from food parcels.  We have so many treaty things to enjoy, i think they should last quite some time.  I feel very blessed.
    The kitchen table is covered in lego and probably will be for the next few days as younger 2 got soo much - mainly from XH (cant say his was in budget or he is debt free, but that will not shock anyone lol).   It has certainly kept them busy so far while i have been cooking or resting and catching up on here.  My back started playing up Christmas eve, from when i fell down the stairs a few months ago - a few painkillers and hopefully i will be ok.  
    The planned zoom quiz didn't quite go ahead as dad couldn't get on - all of our trial runs obviously didn't help.  We are going to try again today.  We did however get to see sister and speak to dad at the same time on his phone.
    DD1 has just emerged from her bed so i guess it must be time for food!  Have a great day everyone.
    Me, DD 15, DS 13, DD 10
    Debt Free 04/18
    Single Mum since 11/19
    2.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone.  I have migrated over to the mortgage wannabe board as i have been debt free for a while and realised that this diary is almost 10 years old!  Please come over and join me.  Its called 'The Best Is Yet To Come'.  Sorry i've no idea how to do the links lol.  See you on the other side x
    Me, DD 15, DS 13, DD 10
    Debt Free 04/18
    Single Mum since 11/19
    2.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just in case you missed it over the christmas period, i've moved my diary over to the mortgage free wannabe board.  Its called 'The Best Is Yet To Come'.  I would love the continued support :)
    Me, DD 15, DS 13, DD 10
    Debt Free 04/18
    Single Mum since 11/19
    2.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much Eager Elephant - after so many years you would have thought i would have learnt how to do the links!
    Me, DD 15, DS 13, DD 10
    Debt Free 04/18
    Single Mum since 11/19