£10 Tesco Meal deal for £4.07

Options

Comments

• angel69_2
    angel69_2 Posts: 677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think Tesco is taking the p**s...

Tesco finally Emailed me back saying that they can't find my receipt details for a shop done on 20th!!!!!
    :A Carpe Diem:A

:rolleyes: WINS = Nothing...I never seem to win anything!:roll eyes:

proud mummy to lil man!! :A
  • Lifesaboxofchocs
    Options
    If it is Friday and Mondays vouchers that are missing - this is beyond a joke. Are there a few of you that have contacted ASA. Do you think we should do that too, to give them a kick up the backside.

If you think we should , could you post up the email address for ASA. There seems little point calling CS at Tesco because you get :
    1. A different answer depending on who you speak too.
    2. Spoke to as if your criminal.
    3. Fobbed off !!
  • ripon12
    ripon12 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    If it is Friday and Mondays vouchers that are missing - this is beyond a joke. Are there a few of you that have contacted ASA. Do you think we should do that too, to give them a kick up the backside.

If you think we should , could you post up the email address for ASA. There seems little point calling CS at Tesco because you get :
    3. Fobbed off !!

here you go http://www.asa.org.uk/Complaints/How-to-complain/Online-Form/Step1.aspx
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

3. Fobbed off !!

We have put up the email address for ASA, but on a personal note I'm leaving it until after 12pm - 12:01 to be exact ;)
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 25 May 2011 at 11:27AM
    Options
    i would like to publically apoligise to stebiz, until this morning i thought you was a woman. sorry.
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • Lifesaboxofchocs
    Options
    Thanks for the email address again, I will do what stebiz is doing. I will construct an email and then wait till just after lunch (as some vouchers seem to come in around 11 ish in the past). If no voucher has arrived by 12.00 I will send off the complaint to ASA. Hopefully if a few of us do this they will take notice. I didn't want to create a fuss about the friday voucher but now they are doing it again with Mondays shopping I am not happy. I have done nothing wrong - only taking part in their promotion which they used to entice me into their store.
  • caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    Options
    I spent ages trying to find the instructions for producing the voucher (back & submit, rinse & repeat). I know others have said it didn't work and others have also mentioned the URL having Compare-Failure.aspx at the end.

How many people who are waiting for vouchers from the weekend get the Compare-Failure bit when they resubmit their receipt details and is this normal?
  • angel69_2
    angel69_2 Posts: 677 Forumite
    Options
    can someone please post a copy of their email to the ASA, ive got MIL and Aunt in law coming over at 12 for lunch....can draft an email and clean and cook in that time!! And dont think tesco shuld be able to get away with this.
    Thanks
    :A Carpe Diem:A

:rolleyes: WINS = Nothing...I never seem to win anything!:roll eyes:

proud mummy to lil man!! :A
  • Lifesaboxofchocs
    Options
    Sorry another question - what type of complaint are you making. On their online form its says complaint about what type of advertising, should I put Press, internet or what. I've seen the Price Check promotion on all sorts of advertising so just wondered what others are putting on the forms.
  • funky04
    funky04 Posts: 192 Forumite
    edited 25 May 2011 at 10:24AM
    Options
    caz2703 wrote: »
    I spent ages trying to find the instructions for producing the voucher (back & submit, rinse & repeat). I know others have said it didn't work and others have also mentioned the URL having Compare-Failure.aspx at the end.

How many people who are waiting for vouchers from the weekend get the Compare-Failure bit when they resubmit their receipt details and is this normal?

I have had the compare-failure.aspx at end of a couple of emails from a couple of weeks ago, so it is not just happening for results not recieved from this weekend. I have got the results eventually tho by either waiting for email or resubmitting. hth
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure