Wedding Diet Thread....

Options

Comments

• Rups32
    Rups32 Posts: 4,745 Forumite
    Options
    right ladies.. i dont know if i will get the chance to come on once i have gone tomy mums etc,, so will say bye for now.. will comeback when i can and let you know how nervous etc i am.. eek! good luck Dolly and Donna! have a fab day and looking forward to hearing about it. i am off for 2.5 weeks as from tomorrow.. am scared! hehe.. girls good luck with the eating plans and exercise, and will def come and say hi when i can. xxx mwah.. hugs
    Became Mrs H on the 1st of October 2011!!

Little Kung fu bubba due on the 24th of December 2012. :j

Cutie pie Andre born on the 3rd of January 2013 via C-Section. :-) :j
  • PrincessDonna2009
    Options
    awww good luck to Rups. I am sure you are going to be fine, as for me and Dolly I am sure we will be fine as well. All the best and cannot wait to see your photo's and hearing all about your day

Donna x
    Married the love of my life on 1st October 2011
  • White_Sapphire
    Options
    Rups32 wrote: »
    right ladies.. i dont know if i will get the chance to come on once i have gone tomy mums etc,, so will say bye for now.. will comeback when i can and let you know how nervous etc i am.. eek! good luck Dolly and Donna! have a fab day and looking forward to hearing about it. i am off for 2.5 weeks as from tomorrow.. am scared! hehe.. girls good luck with the eating plans and exercise, and will def come and say hi when i can. xxx mwah.. hugs

Good luck for Saturday Rups! Come back with photos as soon as you can :D

x
    :heart::heart::heart: Marrying my lovely man on 1st September 2012 :heart::heart::heart:
    :love:

The right to express an opinion does not override the responsibility to show respect. :)
  • Tiara_2
    Tiara_2 Posts: 1,203 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck Rups, Dolly & Donna! Hope you all have an amazing day, please come back and visit us with photos when you can :D
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Options
    Best wishes Rups, Dolly and Donna.... Have a great time and can't wait to see all the photos. :)
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck everyone who is getting married in the next few days :D

I ate far too much for lunch but it was really yummy and I had a lovely time with my workmates so I am not going to feel too bad. Heehee. I am going to make stir fry for dinner which is pretty healthy so not too bad for the day.
  • Dolly<3
    Options
    Is there another Dolly or do people mean me?

Hehe I hope not as I wasn't planning on getting married till 2013!

Good luck girls, all the best :) xxx
  • Em88
    Options
    Well last night didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. Had burger and wedges rather than stir fry and then had half a pack of fig rolls with OH. Oh dear. Plus have had 3 or 4 italian chocs so far today. But on a more possitive side lunch is celery, carrot and peper sticks with a small salad roll, mini babybell light, pineapple and an apple. Must stay good. (really want cake)
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Yesterday was a comple write off- had nandos for lunch. Ate about 1700 cals that day...

Today will be better! Just had a costa smoothie n a caramel slice for lunch... Not sure how it is going to be better!!
    :T
  • Em88
    Options
    Nados is just so yummy though and so worth it! heehee. I have completely lost my will power the last couple of days what with being good last week and hardly loosing anything and knowing there will be birthday cake this weekend...just seems like too much hastle. Must remember I want to be a skinny bride!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure