We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Wedding Diet Thread....

Options

Comments

• Rups32
    Rups32 Posts: 4,745 Forumite
    Options
    Em, i am sure you can have some naughty food too but in limit. hehe (says me who knows no limit). I dont say no if i crave anything and will havea little bit like the cake this morning :0) someone said to me i will be too hyped up to eat wedding food ;( ohhhh. and i will chuck some icecream ur way when i have some :p mwah xx

Jo 4 bsiscuits are not going to harm you. :) x
    Became Mrs H on the 1st of October 2011!!

Little Kung fu bubba due on the 24th of December 2012. :j

Cutie pie Andre born on the 3rd of January 2013 via C-Section. :-) :j
  • johannalf88
    Options
    I am making homemade leek n potato soup for tea, so that will be under my cals, so the day should be ok. Just angry with mysel for not saying no! Need to relearn the word! NO!
    :T
  • Rups32
    Options
    No is hard for me too :( I should have said no today and didnt even crave cake but the girls were so sweet and got me cake. i had half. i am sooo happy i dont like rich chocolate cake and stuff as it makes me feel sick. thank god.

• Rups32
    Options
    ur soup sounds lovely Jo, :)

• Rups32
    Options
    ladies, we are having this weather around us this weekend!!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/4292

i am so excited!!!:0) x

• Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Rups you are so lucky to have such lovely weather :) my parents got married on 3 October, 30 years ago and it rained all day. They redid their vows for their 25th anniversary though and had lovely weather.

I feel so bad today...not only have I had 2 italian chocs I have also done very little work as have been doing wedding stuff. Opps.
  • Rups32
    Options
    Em dont feel bad!!! i feel really bad as this is a new job and i have been sorting out my hair wash appointments and FB! i feel really guilty but i am not here in mind. :( 2 italian chocs!!! really Em, stop being so hard on yourself.

I must admit this is weird weather for Oct, but i wont complain. i am so happy that it will be hot!! we can get lovely sunny pics. :)

• Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    You are so close to your wedding now though it is completely understandable that you are planning...I on the other hand have MONTHS to go still. heehee. Luckily my bosses are lovely so they probably don't mind (fingers crossed).

Yeah enjoy the lovely weather :rotfl: I am hoping April next year is as warm as it was this year.
  • johannalf88
    Options
    I have already got umbrellas for my October wedding! I said this morning that I hope it's not this hot next year in Oct, I have prepared for the cold! I will boil! Lol! Yay for your sunny pics! :D
    :T
  • Rups32
    Options
    Do you prefer it a bit colder then Jo? i was actually preparing myself for the worst and thinking it might be cold, but this weather had amazed me! :0) i will make sure we enjoy it no matter what weather hey? :0)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills