We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Wedding Diet Thread....

Options

Comments

• johannalf88
    Options
    Maybe just a bit! I do love heat, but I won't really be dressed for heat! I would hate to be all hot n sweaty in pics, would prefer it to be slightly too cold. Maybe 20-22 would be perfect. N constant sun! That would be good for me! :D but I am like you Rups, expect the worse!
    :T
  • Rups32
    Rups32 Posts: 4,745 Forumite
    Options
    hehe.. :0) well i am hoping its slightly cooler as i dont want to appear melted haha.. anyway ladies off for my church rehearsal today. yay!!! have a good evening with healthy eating. xx hugs
    Became Mrs H on the 1st of October 2011!!

Little Kung fu bubba due on the 24th of December 2012. :j

Cutie pie Andre born on the 3rd of January 2013 via C-Section. :-) :j
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Options
    Enjoy your rehersal Rups. :)
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Have fun Rups!
  • PrincessDonna2009
    Options
    Have fun Rups

I am very excited about having lovely weather on our wedding day. only 4 days to go!

Donna x
    Married the love of my life on 1st October 2011
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Today I have eaten 1448 calories. Was bad during the day, but had
    B- porridge
    L- ham roll, muller crunch yoghurt, 2 choc marks biscuits
    T- homemade leek n potato soup n homemade choc brownie.
    Snack- 2 more biscuits :(
    :T
  • kmmr
    kmmr Posts: 1,373 Forumite
    Options
    10 days to go for me now, assuming this posts after midnight. Pretty exciting! I hope Rups good weather holds out for me too. :) Although it will just be a bonus.

Feeling a bit less stressed now - happy with weight loss - although if I had a few more months I think it could have been really good. Finally worked out how to actually lose weight in the last few months, and it's been lots of fun. One more personal trainer session on Thursday, and then even my gym membership runs out! BUT - must continue in the future too!
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Options
    Hey Rups - how was the rehersal?

So excited for all you guys getting married over the next few days (especially those of you who have chosen my birthday 1st Oct :rotfl:). Really looking forward to seeing all the pics. :)
  • White_Sapphire
    Options
    Morning all!

Rups, hope your rehearsal went well - looks like you and donna (and anyone else getting married this weekend that I've forgotten) will have amazing weather for your weddings!

I haven't been too bad lately, apart from the crunchie I had yesterday at lunch which we won't mention... :o I actually didn't really enjoy it - much too sweet and I felt a bit bleh afterwards. I will be good from now on...
    :heart::heart::heart: Marrying my lovely man on 1st September 2012 :heart::heart::heart:
    :love:

The right to express an opinion does not override the responsibility to show respect. :)
  • Rups32
    Rups32 Posts: 4,745 Forumite
    Options
    Morning ladies.. how are you all? with 3 days to go now, i really can not be bothered to monitor my eating. I am a mess.. :(

we had our rehearsal yesterday and i got sooo nervous in an empty church!!! i dont know what will happen when it has people? aghhh. the priest is lovely but as i am not catholic or a church goer, i was confused about where i am going to stand etc, but the lovely priest guided us. the problem was when we are saying our vows or the 'i dos'. we dont get to repeat after him, but read from a book and that made me soo nervous!!! i am going to faint. have had a weird tummy ever since :( help!!! think idef will need a glass if wine before hand.. eek!!!!

well done ladies for ur good eating. :) am so pleased the weather is great.. hope that helps me distract from my nerves!!! :eek:
    Became Mrs H on the 1st of October 2011!!

Little Kung fu bubba due on the 24th of December 2012. :j

Cutie pie Andre born on the 3rd of January 2013 via C-Section. :-) :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills