We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Tesco/Asda Pricechecker Thread - part 5

Options

Comments

• ashe
    ashe Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Nice to see you've got your priorities right!:D

Hah! well detergent is cheap but still useful to have, not every day you can get a bottle of bacardi for 3.50!
  • m0nkeymrs01
    Options
    thats sadly why i just tend to lurk... although have to admit the joys of being a stay at home mum means i spend an awful lot of time on here reading... infact read all of the past 2 threads... >.<

I am being made redundant in July and will be becoming a stay at home mum (16 month old son).... CANNOT WAIT!!
  • HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 April 2011 at 10:53PM
    Options
    trini wrote: »
    Am I being completely blind or has this now been removed from Asda's website???

Ambre Solaire After Sun Calming Gel (200ml)

A fresh pair of eyes would be appreciated to confirm whether or not I am going blind or mad

Thanks x
    Its on My Supermarket.

Price Comparison Logo1VerySmall.gif£9.18*Logo2VerySmall.gif£4.00Logo3VerySmall.gif£6.73£3.36 - Valid until: 03/05/2011Logo4VerySmall.gifN/A

Hope it works, I bought it tonight!!
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • ashe
    ashe Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Just watch this until the vouchers come in. http://nyan.cat/

Whittles the time away :D
  • aaarrrggghhh
    aaarrrggghhh Posts: 1,297 Forumite
    Options
    10 Ways to Spend All Your Student Loan In A Week
  • peaceandfreedom
    Options
    trini wrote: »
    Am I being completely blind or has this now been removed from Asda's website???

Ambre Solaire After Sun Calming Gel (200ml)

A fresh pair of eyes would be appreciated to confirm whether or not I am going blind or mad

Thanks x

It's there, it's just got a different name. Asda are calling it: Ambre Solaire After Sun 24H Moisturising Soothing Gel Ultra Cooling which seems to be more accurate than Tesco's description (the word 'calming' doesn't seem to be anywhere on the tube packaging).

If you look at the pictures, it is exactly the same product on both sites.

Tesco: 831%5C3600541030831%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

Asda: 3600541030831_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg
  • spike2012
    spike2012 Posts: 431 Forumite
    Options
    Just want to say its unfortunate that Tesco are taking so long to send vouchers and people have reported lots of people checking/changing prices in tesco. Wouldnt take much research to see what WE are reporting to THEM in terms of items being dearer at T then A, and then T updating their prices accordingly.

Did my first DTD shop today. Small budget to test the water, bought fairy machine £8.17 and johnsons baby bubble bath 300ml for £2. Should get back £10.34 so even slight profit. Hope this continues and I thought it had to be 500 pages for a new thread, but just read its 10,000 posts!? wow lol that really won't be long, have been checking this thread on my phone today a few times and pages are added faster than i can read! hehe

Spike
    Baby daughter born 13.2.10 :j 6lb 11.5oz
  • Lisaberry
    Lisaberry Posts: 823 Forumite
    Options
    ashe wrote: »

WHAT THE...???? Looooooooool
    If my words are missing letters then please excuse me....my keyboard is a tad dodgy!!
  • princessfufu
    Options
    ashe wrote: »

LOL - my other half has just said that music reminds him of me wittering on about DTD!!!:D
  • mayjo
    mayjo Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl:
    debsjc wrote: »
    Dear Mr Asda

I think you need some really good offers to tempt customers back.

Could I suggest some bargains prices on Andrex loo roll, Lean beef mince, fresh pineapple and anchor spreadable butter. Thanks :o

...and may i suggest...Huggies, sirloin steaks, scallops, Lindemans bin 65, Leffe blonde and some more loo roll...:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport