Tesco/Asda Pricechecker Thread - part 5

Options
1978979980981982984»

Comments

• A[L]C
    A[L]C Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    All this talk about killing vouchers confuses me! I just take my voucher to customer services and they give me the cash out of the till!!
  • MDstalker
    MDstalker Posts: 147 Forumite
    Options
    stebiz wrote: »
    Nothing to worry about. It was only a 100 or so short of the magic 10,000 and we risked the chance that somebody with 6 posts behind their name, started a new one, and all the info, spreadsheet etc ended up on post 36 or something silly. And they weren't available to update post 1 or 2.

...oh well; as the new thread starter have you actually PM'd the grabbit board guides to get this thread closed? ;)
  • *anonymouse*
    Options
    stebiz wrote: »
    Nothing to worry about. It was only a 100 or so short of the magic 10,000 and we risked the chance that somebody with 6 posts behind their name, started a new one, and all the info, spreadsheet etc ended up on post 36 or something silly. And they weren't available to update post 1 or 2.

Hehe..now why would I start a new thread? :D
    dimummy wrote: »
    oh no!!! How do i get to it? xxx

I'd tell you, but I can't post links.:D

Link can be found on previous page on post by stebiz.
  • Rich44_2
    Rich44_2 Posts: 837 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    A[L]C wrote: »
    All this talk about killing vouchers confuses me! I just take my voucher to customer services and they give me the cash out of the till!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • terryrees
    terryrees Posts: 227 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tbw wrote: »
    Its the date on the £2 off voucher thats the problem - shame to waste a good coupon.

Sorry, I'm with you now - my mistake.
  • terricfan
    terricfan Posts: 446 Forumite
    Options
    It's very easy to pick up the wrong Dentyl mouthwash for £4 a bottle rather than the correct £3. Fortunately I noticed as they went through the checkout this morning.

I was going to try and 'cash out' one of my many receipts by buying and loading a Tesco gift card with £20, but then noticed they're excluded in the voucher's t£cs. Staff at my favourite Tesco would probably put it through anyway.
  • cheer1eader
    cheer1eader Posts: 5,754 Forumite
    Options
    :hello: good morning everyone :)
    i see we still haven't received our vouchers :( what's taking mr t so long?
    :beer: Happy Bargain Hunting!! :beer:
  • jonaylor
    jonaylor Posts: 460 Forumite
    Options
    :hello: good morning everyone :)
    i see we still haven't received our vouchers :( what's taking mr t so long?
    me neither!
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    New thread located here
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure