Tesco/Asda Pricechecker Thread - part 5

Options

Comments

• cookiemonster25
    Options
    charleym wrote: »
    Thanks. I'd be interested to see if this makes a difference. The mysupermarket site seems to cross-compare O so assuming the DTD voucher super computer using the same / similar comparison engine so should be a match. Guess time will tell...

am sure it will match , this isnt an excel gel and its not written on the bottles, i think its just a typo by tesco here hoping as my dd's are sensitive to the bio gels etc:o
  • spike2012
    spike2012 Posts: 431 Forumite
    Options
    charleym wrote: »
    Evenin' all....

For my maiden voyage, would this work do you think?

Fairy Non Bio Gel (962ml), T=£8.17, A=£4.00, DTD=£8.34, Net=-£0.17

mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Laundry/Fairy_Excel_Non_Bio_Laundry_Gel_26_Washes_962ml.html

If so, how do I update the (rather super) spreadsheet?

:o

I'm sure its on the ss, have seen it on there recently. Used msupermarket on phone today and got same prices as you, bought the fairy you mentioned plus a johnsons bubble bath. Submitted receipt this evening. Will confirm my result to you ASAP

Spike,
    Baby daughter born 13.2.10 :j 6lb 11.5oz
  • munchkinz
    munchkinz Posts: 678 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    guess everyone has gone to bed in the hope that vouchers will be in when they get up in the morning :)
    :j First mini munchkin due 05/04/2013 :j
  • GeCon
    GeCon Posts: 864 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure what to do about the Listerine as they are the same ones, but description slightly varies between T and A. All are 2 for £5 at A.

These are the ones:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=262720979

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=267278757

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=265009182
  • alocin
    alocin Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    Oh where oh where have our little vouchers gone, oh where oh where can they be...

Come on nocturnal Tesco elves, do your magic and press the voucher button!
  • debsjc
    debsjc Posts: 3,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Another little possible find - anyone tried this?

2 x Barcardi breezer 70cl
    Asda £5
    Tesco £6.58
    DTD £3.16
    Net £3.42

Just seen this is already on the Low Value part of the SS, but it doesn't say 'buy two' for some reason.
  • peaceandfreedom
    Options
    munchkinz wrote: »
    guess everyone has gone to bed in the hope that vouchers will be in when they get up in the morning :)

Aww if they do - it'll be like Christmas! :xmassmile
  • mayjo
    mayjo Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    Jodie+Matt wrote: »
    can anybody reccommend any 'nice' bedtime stories for a (nearly) 3 year old? made the mistake of reading a book to my DD tonight before reading it to myself and it was abit upsetting (the animals got eaten by a fox, the end!). my mum had given me a load of my old story books from out of the attic and tbh most of them are abit unpleasant!

if anyone can reccommend any i will see if they sell them in my local extra and throw the odd one in with a few pofitable items (or a toothbrush ;) ). if not i will search for them online.

so sorry for the off topic post, but i suppose there is dtd thrown in there too lol

Monkey Puzzle, the Gruffalo or anything else by Julia Donaldson (usually goes down well with my 3 year old!). Or the Hungry Caterpillar.
  • johnsmithsfan
    Options
    Anyone know if the Loreal Youth Code worked today? I checked the price and purchased at £24.99 and now see that ASDA have it for £24.99 I'm sure it was £15 earlier!

Many thanks.
  • cookiemonster25
    Options
    Anyone know if the Loreal Youth Code worked today? I checked the price and purchased at £24.99 and now see that ASDA have it for £24.99 I'm sure it was £15 earlier!

Many thanks.

i think it depends on when they take their snap shot , they did this with easter eggs on fri/ sat the eggs came back as n/a as they took the price as after asda had taken them off their web site, dirty tricks, but the risk we take i think, hopefully you'll get lucky
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure