From 4 to 5....and now from 5 to 6 cats..

Options

Comments

• gettingready
    gettingready Posts: 11,330 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    LOL

Zara still flat as a pancake by the bed but Chloe nowhere to be seen.... must have dived behind the books on the shelf as Zara is looking in that direction....

Chloe is getting a bit braver, walks around the room, passes Zara on the way to litter box, no more growling at the dog.

Fred on the other hand... hmmmm still hissing and growling at Chloe - she ignores him anyway, does not even hiss back at him.

She is such a good kitty.

Going to look for her now to give her lots of cuddles.
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Options
    My male cat always wants to be dominent. He just randomly goes up to the female and starts biting at her neck and stuff, he's always harrassing her!!
    They get along well, besides the fighting, which is probably just playing, but it narks grey cat off A LOT, but she gives good back, and I must admit I give a smile when she nails him and he yowls and saunters off with his ego bruised :rotfl:

Gorgeous cat GettingReady!
  • mozzyc
    mozzyc Posts: 2,765 Forumite
    Options
    haha, am loving this thread! Will tune in soon for the next chapter!! lol
    DFD February 2012 :D
    Baby Boy Born February 2012 :smileyhea
    Newborn Thread Member :heart:
  • gettingready
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh - last night Fred was trying to claim back HIS (my) bed to himself....

Me in the middle, Chloe from the window side and Fred jumped on the other side of me, positioned himself so he could see Chloe, gave her "the look" which she ignored by turning her fluffy butt at him. Seeing that he done exacly the same, turned HIS butt at her and they both fell asleep on each side of me - with Zara firmly flat as a pancake on the floor next to the bed.

The other 3 are weird - Goerge walkes hin, hisses at Chloe and walks out. Fiona and Phoebe stand in the doorway but if Chloe as much as blinks - they run out.

The bedroom door is open - Chloe would have probably gone out of the room by now if it is not for Zara doing a "happy pup" on her and getting all excited and Chloe going back on the bed. But she is not hissig at Zara any more.

Today - fed the lot, let George to the garden (we have a pretty secure communal garden that only our flats have access to via the secure door entry and he does not go out of the garden) so he can hunt for flies/bees/whatever, Fred went down to the garden with us but came back with me - this boy knows where more food can happen so does not really like to go out just in case he misses out ;) Girls do not like being out unless we are with them.

Chloe was sitting on the window in my room which again Fred was trying to claim back as his so he jumped on the window too and they are sitting there till now - on the opposite sides.

Zara decided that she can not se them from the floor so she claimed the bed - she is about half a meter away from the window on the bed - no hissing, just observing one another the 3 of them.

Fiona and Phoebe came in, looked at them 3 from the doorway and decided to go back into the living room to relax...

My flat looks like a bomb hit it - fur everywhere as was only sweeping since Sunday, do not want to scare Chloe with the vacuum cleaner as she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the hairdryer - she is not used to "household noises".

Got a photo of the 2 cats on the window and Zara on the bed next to them, will put up later on :)
  • SadBunny
    SadBunny Posts: 204 Forumite
    Options
    Ex gave her worming tablet (drontal) today - took him half a day and nearly ended up needing stitches LOL, ...
    Mmmm - don't know if I'd believe him.
    After numerous attempts our vet thought the tablet had gone down, but actually it was stuck on the end of the applicator.
    She was so relieved, poor girl, we sneaked it out of the surgery and did it ourselves later.
    Still, I think it's a pity Chloe didn't leave him permanently scarred - I guess she was in a hurry to get packed.
  • gettingready
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sad Bunny - so true, wish she scratched him much more....

She is such a sweet girl. My other 4 are very independent and really treat me as a slave but Chloe is something else....

I wish I could get a decent photo of her one day - she is just so longggggggggggggggggggg on very short legs and she has that long neck too - she looks like a ferret rather than a cat (I had a ferret before...), she walks like a ferret too.

Took her in the kitchen today, put her on the window there - she sat looking at a garden for a bit but then run back into my room.

I am just about to vacuum the flat - will only sweep my room, do not want to scare her, then will lock her in there and vacuum the rest of the flat. My other 4 cats and dog are not bothered but she gets frightened of noises.
  • gettingready
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Some better photos of Chloe :)

And her meeting Fred on the window.. and Zara watching them from the bed LOL

20110505_1531.jpg

20110505_1532.jpg

20110505_1530.jpg
  • gettingready
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    20110505_1533.jpg
  • Jojo_the_Tightfisted
    Options
    Awww, how beautiful!

Sounds like they'll all get over it in the end. Mine did.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • mozzyc
    mozzyc Posts: 2,765 Forumite
    Options
    stunning!!! she really is lovely!
    DFD February 2012 :D
    Baby Boy Born February 2012 :smileyhea
    Newborn Thread Member :heart:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories