We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help !! No Indicators ..
Comments
-
Danny thank you so much you have been so helpful .
Well the bad news is that it is the UCH unit I've had someone out to look at it tonight so I would reaaly appreciate the pm
The car is a 1.2 Clio Grande
P.s It's the first time I have posted in the motoring forum what a helpful bunch you are .
Ohh bad luck mandi, I was crossing my fingers it was a fuse for you
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
