We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

How much will you/ have you spent today 28th November?

12346»

Comments

  • Total at end of day - £1.99. Would like to go for nothing tomorrow, but have to post some amazon sales I've made, so I suppose they're already paid for, kind of, but I don't have the money yet!
  • whatatwit
    whatatwit Posts: 5,424 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    whatatwit wrote:
    So far, spent nothing.
    Got to take my daughter to carol concert practise tonight,.
    I have got some money left on my member's card, so we will have to make do with that for drinkies.


    Update, I spent £2 on some tickets for the Christmas draw, whilst I was out and £3 towards a bottle of wine. :o
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no: 203.
  • Sammz
    Sammz Posts: 3,406 Forumite
    Ended up spending 95p. Newspapers and a pint of milk. Didn't get tattie as I remembered I had wedges in the freezer so used them instead.
    OD Girls On Tour
    Barcelona 2008 - Dublin 2009
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    On budgeted items, bathroom stuff, PC stuff and Xmas presents. So that doesn't count towards total for the weekly budget I set myself.

    Did spend £3.90 out of the budget (missed my fruit and veg delivery or would have been more so have to go shop tomorrow for fruit and veg now! darn it)

    Moozie - hope you're ok as you haven't been in yet.

    And Happy Birthday joeck68

    Cashed in my £2 savings, £230 in that baked bean tin thing, my word I don't believe it!!!
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • Brassic
    Brassic Posts: 557 Forumite
    I've spent (just getting it in before today turns into tomorrow) 1.30 on bread, and 1.80 on Milk and Eggs.

    About normal. :)
    Debts @ lightbulb moment (13/06/2006) - £59,842.23 :eek: All commercial debts now clear!!! :T Debts April - £20,000 to family (incl extra £10k borrowed for house deposit). DFD - Aug 2014
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    Goal of the month - £500 on groceries for family of 5 - Apr 2011 - £620! :( May - £454.85 so far.
  • Phoenix79_2
    Phoenix79_2 Posts: 1,434 Forumite
    A cheap day again - only £2.80 on lunch. Was taken out for a meal last night so that was nice :)
  • NSD for me today!
    DMP starts June 2012, £38,180.

    Balance June 2015 £26,046 (paid off 32%)

    DMP mutual support thread no 434
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.