We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much will you/ have you spent today 28th November?
Comments
-
Our salary arrived in the new account at last, yay!, so we spent £50 on diesel, £62 on groceries and 99p in Oxfam - first two budgetted for, last one not but I should be able to sell one of the items and use the other for a Christmas present, so it wasn't wild and reckless spending!If you can't be a good example, be a dire warning

MBNA charges and interest frozen
Egg/DLC repayment agreement reached
Feels like progress!0 -
NOTHING! 1st day posting here, and so far so good huh!
xxxLightbulb moment 27-11-06
Debt at highest £25470.85 _pale_
Currently awaiting CCCS Plan.
Proud to be dealing with my debt!0 -
Well done S.I.D. and hey, you just got a new nickname too....Sid.
Bank Balance: In the black for the moment.
Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
0 -
a NSD for me and am currently working overtime so a few extra quid for christmas!0
-
Afternoon at college but evening class cancelled so saved on 15 coffees inbetween.
95p spent on school dinners - a rather manky sandwich.
Class tomorrow night instead so will take a flask with me (how very MSE of me!).:eek: What if the hokey cokey is what it's all about? :eek:Official "Bring back Mark and Lard NOW! or else (please)" Member 160 -
£2.48 today on lunch for me, despite saying that I would pack my own lunch yesterday.
Must do better.
Thanks for starting the thread Imelda.
Where are you Moozie? Hope all is well, I guess its been another busy day at work.
Welcome FerociousDave.
And welcome SID.Current Joint Debts: CC 0% [STRIKE]New Transfer 25.10.06 £6732 15.11.06 £6492.00 03.02.07 £5259.20[/STRIKE] 23.04.07 £3985, Loan 7.5% [STRIKE]01.05.06 £20135.10 15.11.06 £18416.25 03.02.07 £17529.55 [/STRIKE] 23.04.07 17188.50 inc. interest
Plan: Clear CCs by Sept 07, DFD: 30.09.08, Then onto mortgageOfficial DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 198, Proud to be dealing with my debts0 -
ZTD wrote:Spent £1.20 on hospital parking and £5.50 on pharmaceuticals. Medical profession has had a lot out of me today...
Aah zed,are you OK? got to keep in tip top condition for our minnie
Anyway,DH spent £1 on a magazine to keep me amused :rolleyes: and £2.99 on a bunch of flowers
not very MSE,but sooo worth it for my state of mind.Think I may go over budget this week if I can't get DH to get back to work,keep telling him I'll be fine :mad:
LIH xDebt at highest £102k :eek:
Lightbulb moment march 2006
Debt free october2017 :j
Finally sleeping easy in my bed :A0 -
SID LOL! Im a girl! But I can setlle with SID...Lightbulb moment 27-11-06
Debt at highest £25470.85 _pale_
Currently awaiting CCCS Plan.
Proud to be dealing with my debt!0 -
Hi all
Maybe moozie has packed herself??
Thanks for starting this off Imelda
I've spent £3.24 in M&S today on bread for sandwiches & fairtrade coffee. Treated myself to a king size bar of Galaxy on the way home because it's been a rough day
£3.89 in total.
that means I have £2.81 to last me until Friday night :eek:
Those bars of chocolate add up, don't they?
Good luck everyone
BlueOfficial DFW Nerd Club member 216 - Proud to be dealing with my debts
Amazon Sellers' Club member 64
GM Challenge make £50 = £12
2007 Olympic Challenge - Silver = £726.83
2007 Olympic weight loss challenge - 25 lbs = 3 lbs0 -
Oh hell and damnation - was doing so well with the non-spending, however, woke up this morning with spots, feeling fat, and with a bad hair day to boot, and so my resolve disappeared and I went to the hairdressers today and spent (ouch) £70 on highlights and fancy cut. However, it IS my birthday in a few days, and so it was partly a present, and I feel heaps better - can't remember when I last went.
It does mean we'll be living on jacket potato's for the rest of the week though lol!
xxJoDebts at their highest: £37,500 :eek:
Hope to be debt free sometime in 2013
Me, DH, our DD, 1 cat, 3 Gerbils, lots of fish, and 1 allotment
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards