We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Have the thread police been

12346

Comments

  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,022 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    lol love it .....
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    Nelski wrote:
    ah bless amos - can I suggest (hypnotically of course) that your method of communication can be a bit harsh (of course thats accounting for the fact that we have lost 93% of the impact due to lack of body language and tone)

    Now im not suggesting of course that you CHANGE YOUR TONE because that of course is up to you and if you think about CHANGING NOW then you never know - you may get many more people agreeing with you TODAY. 5 4 3 2 1 back in the room:D :D so where did you train :)

    Love I've read Carnegie backwards. I speak my mind and I'm very blunt. I don't mince my words. I might be a !!!! but I'm not a !!!!!!! !!!! though. Like the other day I told some woman to go abort herself because she deserved it but also that day I gave someone some really helpful advice because they weren't winding me up which a lot of people like to do. I don't care if people agree with me or not. I'm always right and I know it, and if people followed my advice rather than trying to jizz on my parade then maybe they'd all have 42-inchers.

    I'm a he-!!!!! and down with the hoodoo. I give better than I get and I dismiss to the kerb anyone who needs to get with the program. I take my clothes off for fun, start arguments with confused old ladies when bored and for kicks I scream at ugly people in the street.

    I also think I used to be a black woman in a previous life. And I made some pornos. I'm just very loud.
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,022 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    that was very descriptive amos....
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    amosworks wrote:
    Love I've read Carnegie backwards. I speak my mind and I'm very blunt. I don't mince my words. I might be a !!!! but I'm not a !!!!!!! !!!! though. Like the other day I told some woman to go abort herself because she deserved it but also that day I gave someone some really helpful advice because they weren't winding me up which a lot of people like to do. I don't care if people agree with me or not. I'm always right and I know it, and if people followed my advice rather than trying to jizz on my parade then maybe they'd all have 42-inchers.

    I'm a he-!!!!! and down with the hoodoo. I give better than I get and I dismiss to the kerb anyone who needs to get with the program. I take my clothes off for fun, start arguments with confused old ladies when bored and for kicks I scream at ugly people in the street.

    I also think I used to be a black woman in a previous life. And I made some pornos. I'm just very loud.

    Just your average mse guy then:rotfl:
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    amosworks wrote:
    Love I've read Carnegie backwards. .

    He's sooooo yesterday btw:D
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    elantan wrote:
    that was very descriptive amos....

    I also forgot to mention that I'm a bit of a rebel and once got in to lots of trouble with the electoral commission for setting up a site where people could sell their votes at https://www.vote forsale.co.uk

    Google the address and you'll find lots of links to satirical sites and news services slating me. I was like whatever give me your money lol :)
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,022 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    so that's how you got out of debt...on a personal note not wanting to argue ..but i am a great believer in the vote ..i know it may count for nothing ..i know it probably wont make a diff...but i will never abuse my right to vote...women died so that i could do that and i will not shame them...even if i dont agree with any of the parties i will ruin my ballot paper cause that is my right..ok lecture over..
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    I would never sell my vote, I just wanted to profiteer from those who did. I always vote BNP anyway lol.
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,022 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    i tried your link but couldnt get it sorry..... i didnt know people sold their votes ...or even could
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    There's a space in it for some reason. But anyway the site's down now and I only use it to keep my smileys

    http://www.voteforsale.co.uk/smileys/msn_ooooh.png

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/12/votes_for_sale/
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.