We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Have the thread police been

I've been away for an hour and now all I get is invalid thread.
Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring






«134567

Comments

  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I doubt it or the Television thread would have been moved to rants :rolleyes:
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • I've lost 8 posts
    Barclaycard 3800

    Nothing to do but hibernate till spring






  • It would seem it has been deleted by the abuse team.
  • It would seem it has been deleted by the abuse team.
    So why not delete abusive posts. Very odd to censor and waste all the valuable info and people's times. People got frustrated with the OP attitude IMO and suddenly all advice and opinion lost. Let's hope MArtin doesn't have access to Polonium. My all time favourite post was on there by a lady called Bugbabe about her son - it was great and I'm proud of her son - in fact we should have a thread about him.
  • So why not delete abusive posts. Very odd to censor and waste all the valuable info and people's times. People got frustrated with the OP attitude IMO and suddenly all advice and opinion lost. Let's hope MArtin doesn't have access to Polonium. My all time favourite post was on there by a lady called Bugbabe about her son - it was great and I'm proud of her son - in fact we should have a thread about him.

    Don't ask me! I don't make the rules.
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    lol threads and posts dissapear all the time. It's the price we pay for freedom of speech :D

    Although randomly I was just logged out of MSE for no reason, so maybe their database has got a problem or something's just been reset?
  • It was sad to see it go. People have the right to their views without it being censored. Benefits is a major issue and all deleting it has done is add more fuel to the fire.
    Barclaycard 3800

    Nothing to do but hibernate till spring






  • Damn it! I always miss the good stuff! I don't know.. I go away and do something that doesn't involve being sat infront of MSE for half an evening and I miss everything!
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • amosworks wrote:
    lol threads and posts dissapear all the time. It's the price we pay for freedom of speech :D

    Good job it aint licenced, huh?

    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Anthillmob
    Anthillmob Posts: 11,780 Forumite
    but no one would sue over someoned SOA surely?
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.