We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Have the thread police been

13567

Comments

  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    moozie wrote:
    So much venom for no need what so ever :confused: I don't know what's up with you tonight but it's not pleasant to read. Try to not let things get to you so much Amos.

    Sorry moozie, I think it's just the BBC-MSE fascists have got my back up a little. I guess I should thank the BBC that they broadcast Martin so much and let him make lots of money and he lets them make lots of money.

    We are capitalists after all aren't we :) I guess I'll just stick to giving people advice on becoming debt free that doesn't step on anyone's back handers. It's hard but I'll try.

    Amos :)
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    amosworks wrote:
    Don't give me the break the law lecture love. MSE is a tight rope as it is and many things practically border on fraud and obtaining things by deception. I don't have a problem with this but you can get off your high horse already.

    Whether TV tax is legal or not is some debate that can rage elsewhere but I find it quite sad/funny (not sure which yet) that this free site (well obviously not free speech love ;)) that giving people information on a definite legal way of saving 3 months TV license a year should be removed.

    And there was me thinking that the DFW was board was to get out of debt. Looks like I was mistaken there, mate.

    x


    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you make me laugh soooooo much.........love:D
  • lewt
    lewt Posts: 9,158 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    amosworks wrote:
    Sorry moozie, I think it's just the BBC-MSE fascists have got my back up a little. I guess I should thank the BBC that they broadcast Martin so much and let him make lots of money and he lets them make lots of money.

    We are capitalists after all aren't we :) I guess I'll just stick to giving people advice on becoming debt free that doesn't step on anyone's back handers. It's hard but I'll try.

    Amos :)


    Somebodys tired, pop yourself to bed amos.. ;)
    If i upset you don't stress, never forget that god aint finished with me yet.
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,022 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    amos not heard from you in ages then the first time i read about you in a while and your stirring the !!!!!! ....somethings dont change....lol
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    lewt wrote:
    Somebodys tired, pop yourself to bed amos.. ;)

    !!!!!!? Don't even start antagonising me now. You don't know me. Stop stirring for fun :mad:
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    elantan wrote:
    amos not heard from you in ages then the first time i read about you in a while and your stirring the !!!!!! ....somethings dont change....lol

    lol hi hun. Yeah well I was trying to be useful and show people how to save some money on tv tax but, meh, seems that wasn't a good idea on MSE apparently.

    Now people just seem to be trying to wind me up even more and I'm like does my face look bovvered? msn_neutral.png
  • lewt
    lewt Posts: 9,158 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    amosworks wrote:
    !!!!!!? Don't even start antagonising me now. You don't know me. Stop stirring for fun :mad:


    maybe some fresh air then sweetie :kisses3:
    If i upset you don't stress, never forget that god aint finished with me yet.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    lewt wrote:
    maybe some fresh air then sweetie :kisses3:

    or another dose:rolleyes:
  • For what it's worth (very little, I know :rolleyes: ) I agree with you that the BBC should be free.

    However I don't think it's the place to encourage people not to pay their license fee. People don't a) have the balls to stand up to them like you, and b) and most importantly they don't have the money to risk getting a fine where as you are in the fortunate position of not having to worry about it!

    :think:
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    lewt wrote:
    maybe some fresh air then sweetie :kisses3:

    Maybe I could take all of yours.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.