We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much have you spent today Saturday 25/11?
moozie_2
Posts: 3,063 Forumite
Good morning lovely DFWs 
I am sitting here reluctantly this morning. I just didn't want to get up yet
My OH was insistant though as we have to start packing. With only three weeks til we are moving, we have to get started now. I can see a silver lining already though: new treasures for ebay! 
I am planning to spend very little today, if at all. I need a couple of craft bits so if I am allowed :rolleyes: to pop out, I reckon I will let go of £5. I'll be back to report later
Have a lovely day and keep it low!
Moozie x
I am sitting here reluctantly this morning. I just didn't want to get up yet
I am planning to spend very little today, if at all. I need a couple of craft bits so if I am allowed :rolleyes: to pop out, I reckon I will let go of £5. I'll be back to report later
Have a lovely day and keep it low!
Moozie x
Leason learnt :beer:
0
Comments
-
Morning Moozie
Today i'm hoping to spend no more than £5, i don't get paid until next Thursday so want to keep my daily budgetting as low as possible until then.
I may take a leaf out of your book and start sorting some things out for Ebay.
Hope everyone as a fab day x0 -
I'm feeling quite annoyed as I've just had to shell out 21.30. £10 to go on the gas and electricity each, and 1.30 on a loaf of bread.
Thing is, I only put a tenner into the gas last Sunday and it ran out last night. <hrmph> I've been trying to be so careful with it, but these new price rises are really cutting into everything
I just hope when my supplier changes on the 1st it makes a difference.
Have a good w/e everyone. My mil is taking us out to lunch tomorrow to celebrate me getting my new job - so got something to look forwards to
Moozie - hope you get loads of ebay items to sell whilst you're packing and you get lots done. It's certainly the weather for it (persisting it down here!)Debts @ lightbulb moment (13/06/2006) - £59,842.23 :eek: All commercial debts now clear!!! :T Debts April - £20,000 to family (incl extra £10k borrowed for house deposit). DFD - Aug 2014
Proud to be dealing with my debts
Goal of the month - £500 on groceries for family of 5 - Apr 2011 - £620!
May - £454.85 so far. 0 -
moozie wrote:Hey pap
thank you sweetie! Bit ofa pie day, was it? :rotfl: Enjoy the weekend off!
hehe mozzie.... i fill the staff vendor in work you see so on my lunch i brought a apple pie mmmm and while waiting for my lift (1 hour wait) after work i thought i would have a mince pie... they were lovely but a bit bad for mse/losing weight but never mind it was a friday :rotfl:
today should be nothing :j day off so i am having a duvet day but i have got to price up a holiday
looking forward to that ~ not yesterday i sold my mp3 player on ebay so thats another £50 (ish ~ depending what the postage is) either for my savings account or to use towards my wii... not long now :rotfl: anyway i am waffling so everyone have a wonderful saturday and keep smiling
:A
0 -
Brassic wrote:I'm feeling quite annoyed as I've just had to shell out 21.30. £10 to go on the gas and electricity each, and 1.30 on a loaf of bread.
Thing is, I only put a tenner into the gas last Sunday and it ran out last night. <hrmph> I've been trying to be so careful with it, but these new price rises are really cutting into everything
I just hope when my supplier changes on the 1st it makes a difference.
Have a good w/e everyone. My mil is taking us out to lunch tomorrow to celebrate me getting my new job - so got something to look forwards to
Moozie - hope you get loads of ebay items to sell whilst you're packing and you get lots done. It's certainly the weather for it (persisting it down here!)
Oh my Brassic, that is a very expensive gas arrangement
I hope you see a real difference from the 1st.
I must have missed the news about the new job, I am so sorry! Congratulations!
I hope you enjoy your celebratory meal, you deserve it! That's nice of your mil!
Thanks, I am sure lots of treasures will be unearthed :rotfl: It's just a job I am not doing with my heart in it. Would prefer a lazy day today but the OH has the whip out
Leason learnt :beer:0 -
moozie wrote:That's such a lovely post to receive! How are you going to use it Froglette?
We have been thinking about this this morning. We think 2/3 into debts and 1/3 into kitchen fund. That way we get something from it but also we are another step closer to being debt free.
As I said yesterday we are off Christmas shopping today, so I will report back later on how we do against budget.Current Joint Debts: CC 0% [STRIKE]New Transfer 25.10.06 £6732 15.11.06 £6492.00 03.02.07 £5259.20[/STRIKE] 23.04.07 £3985, Loan 7.5% [STRIKE]01.05.06 £20135.10 15.11.06 £18416.25 03.02.07 £17529.55 [/STRIKE] 23.04.07 17188.50 inc. interest
Plan: Clear CCs by Sept 07, DFD: 30.09.08, Then onto mortgageOfficial DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 198, Proud to be dealing with my debts0 -
Morning
Hopefully nothing today, although I might buy some insoles if they get my size back in.
Am also returning a coat, because, well I'm just not 100% on it
So I think it's best to return it
No longer using this account for new posts from 20130 -
good morning Moozie and all you other DFW's out there. well my shed roof at the allotment is leaking, so may have to go to Homebase to buy some tar (if they have anything so useful ... last time I went in there the only thing they seemed to be selling were rows of bottles of champagne & Christmas ornaments)... also my house's roof is leaking, I can hear it dripping in the hall.
So I guess I'll have to do something about that, but it won't be today. Luckily I know a guy who will come and nail on a couple of tiles for not too much money. I got woken up by the rain this morning at maybe 7am, so it's been heavy and there's been a bit of thunder. Quite nice to be home warm & snug when it's raining tho 0 -
Hopefully nothing. I'm feeling very lazy so probably won't leave the flat. I have a huge amount of stuff to do here but think I'm going back to bed with my book for a while
OD Girls On TourBarcelona 2008 - Dublin 20090 -
Hi Moozie - Thought you were about early :rolleyes: but your post explains the unearthly hour for transition from the horizontal to the vertical:eek: :eek:
Good luck with your packing :beer:
Will try to keep it low, but need some tobacco and milk.
Let you know later - have a great day. :beer:I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.
HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7
DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS0 -
I have spent £3.20 on parking for 20 minutes!:mad:
I had to go into town to pay some cheques and took cheque book-only it had no cheques in!!
(only I could do that!) so had to pay £1.70 for 5 mins of parking to go home and get new chq book and pay another £1.70 for 10 mins :eek: parking cos I was in a massive rush to get to work on time! lol.
then I came to work and forgot lunch so paid £1.50 for a s/wich
I am going to get a can of pop and some crisps too at lunch so £1-hey might as well use up every last penny! lol:rolleyes:
Have dfw been into durham? there's a poster stuck on the bridge saying
"dont spend save more" or something to that effect!:Dofficial dfw nerd club member no 214
Proud to be dealing with my debts!;)
Why is a person that handles your money called a broker?!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
