We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
This Brought A Nostalgic Tear To My Eye :)
Comments
-
I bought a Vic 20 when I was 16, spent many happy hours writing simple games for it!
Felt a little old not long ago - saw the Pong game we had, and a Vic 20, in a museum we visited !!!!!
Still have the Vic 20, actually have two of them now as it was the only way I could get a new modulator for it! Used to love playing Mutant Herd on that!What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare0 -
First computer I got to play with was a Burroughs 3500. Beat that :rotfl:
IBM 360/50 for me. Aaah the good old punch cardsThis is a system account and does not represent a real person. To contact the Forum Team email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0 -
How's this for a beautiful piece of work. Love the programming!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA-UqKAv1rE
"...IT'S FRUITY!"0 -
Anyone know how to connect up to a PC monitor?0
-
The article is correct in its assumptions that modern programmers are lazy. Take my PS3 as an example, load times are horrendous. Also my HP laptop with Win 7, poor load times. I really thought, when BUILDING my ZX80, that by now we would have flying cars and bio PC'c built into our skin, and live in the air in massive floating cities, having pills for breakfast, plop plop machines etc.'Just because its on the internet don't believe it 100%'. Abraham Lincoln.
I have opinions, you have opinions. All of our opinions are valid whether they are based on fact or feeling. Respect other peoples opinions, stop forcing your opinions on other people and the world will be a happier place.0 -
JesseJames wrote: »Anyone know how to connect up to a PC monitor?
PC with a TV card?0 -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12703674
ahhh, the memories......
I daresay for many of us on this board, here's where it all began
Lol, had one, built my own 16K ram expansion, I was king of the hill
0 -
-
PC with a TV card?
Would like to connect a 48K spectrum straight to VGA connector on the Monitor separate from PC
What connections/mods are needed?
Would the following composite video mod also help
http://womblesretrorepairshack.blogspot.com/2008/11/zx-spectrum-composite-video-mod.html0 -
The Commodore PET was the first computer I used (we had one at work) but this was the first computer I owned.
There's love in this world for everyone. Every rascal and son of a gun.
It's for the many and not the few. Be sure it's out there looking for you.
In every town, in every state. In every house and every gate.
Wth every precious smile you make. And every act of kindness.
Micheal Marra, 1952 - 20120
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



