We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Finished baskets!!

1…286287289291292…632

Comments

  • I wrapped two christmas hampers today, will upload photos later. They are golf ones and nearly identical.

    Also wrapped the pamper hamper which I made for a 'customer' she was over the moon with it.
    Debt free wannabe
    Littlewoods - £214.82 (DD set up so 0%)
    Very - £100 (0% on BNPL - 1/4/13)
    CC - £2600/£3533.53 (0% until 1/6/14)
  • Stephb1986_2
    Stephb1986_2 Posts: 6,279 Forumite
    i guess no one like my basket :(

    (goes and sits in the corner and cries)

    Steph xx
  • Shelley3774
    Shelley3774 Posts: 1,145 Forumite
    Stephb1986 wrote: »
    i guess no one like my basket :(

    (goes and sits in the corner and cries)

    Steph xx

    Steph yours are really lovely too :T had to go back a few pages to have another look lol x
    Little Miss Chatterbox
    :p
    :smileyheaMum to Jake and Harri
    :smileyhea
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    mary43 wrote: »
    rusty - thanks. Like the look of the aquadraw.............I have to be careful, not just with my budget but with the size of what I buy. My son's house is very small so not much room there. They often visit his other grandparents as they live in the same town. Theyve a bigger house so bags of room there for him.
    For his birthday I got a collapsable toy box from woolworths for £5 in the sale and filled it with bits and bobs from the charity shop (teddy bears, rag books, a musical organ type thing) the general idea being that he could put different toys in it when he went to visit his other gran.

    Hi Mary if space is a problem (which it was for me when I just had my son) then this one is better, its not in colour but is just a standard aquadraw which rolls up into its own tube. the size is 35cmx30cm and you get a pen with it.
    aquadrawngo.jpg
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • -MRS_T-
    -MRS_T- Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Stephb1986 wrote: »
    i guess no one like my basket :(

    (goes and sits in the corner and cries)

    Steph xx

    Hey Steph

    Never even noticed the link to your photos oooops sorry :o

    Went back to have a look and they are fab. You have wrapped them really nicely and they are packed full of fab goodies.

    I have only just started making hampers and am hooked :D

    If I can make them 1/2 as good as you lot I will be lucky :D

    Gonna pinch a few ideas from yal. Hope you dont mind :D
  • Sorry Steph, I need a big photo to smack me in the face! It looks like my type of hamper! I love the shape of the basket, where is it from
    Debt free wannabe
    Littlewoods - £214.82 (DD set up so 0%)
    Very - £100 (0% on BNPL - 1/4/13)
    CC - £2600/£3533.53 (0% until 1/6/14)
  • Stephb1986 wrote: »
    i guess no one like my basket :(

    (goes and sits in the corner and cries)

    Steph xx

    Awhh don't be upset :smiley: I've just checked back at your post and at least 7 people have thanked you including me ;)

    Your basket is great I bet your friend is delighted :T :T :T

    I have been playing about with my projects all day and am just getting in a worse mess - too many projects on the go methinks:rolleyes:
  • mary43
    mary43 Posts: 5,845 Forumite
    Ooops............sorry Steph................brilliant !!! :T Well done - now wipe those eyes and come out from the corner................lol:rotfl:
    Mary

    I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • DSC01533.jpg
    Debt free wannabe
    Littlewoods - £214.82 (DD set up so 0%)
    Very - £100 (0% on BNPL - 1/4/13)
    CC - £2600/£3533.53 (0% until 1/6/14)
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Love your cello cookie! Is that from flowerhour? whats in the basket?
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.