£25 hobbs gift card with Red magazine

Options

Comments

• anna_grant
    anna_grant Posts: 1,498 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    shopndrop wrote: »
    Does anyone know when Hobbs get their next season products in? Just wonder if it is worth hanging on to a card for a bit longer or just use it now.

I think their new season products came in last week - the SAs were telling me they were excited because they just had their clothing allowance and had picked their new clothes. All the SAs have to wear Hobbs clothes - they say it's a priveldge not a chore to do that.
    ¿Alguien ha visto a mi nave espacial?

Biting is excellent. It's like kissing, only there's a winner.
  • monkeygirl31
    Options
    had my first Hobbs experience in Nottingham today and loved it. Assistants were very helpful and went off to the store room to find the top i wanted in a smaller size.
    Walked out with £64 of clothes for £14 so I'm well chuffed and so is hubby BUT I found loads of stuff in the shop i loved and cannot wait for the sales.

I got these http://www.hobbs.co.uk/index.cfm?page=1017&productid=0111-9255-1159T00&productvarid=0111-9255-1159T00-OXFD%20BLUE%20MAGMA-L

http://www.hobbs.co.uk/index.cfm?page=1017&productid=0111-9353-1194T00&productvarid=0111-9353-1194T00-CERULEAN%20MULTI-S
  • Pacha
    Pacha Posts: 296 Forumite
    Options
    I went into the Leicester shop yesterday, i wanted to use 2 card's and was told NO !! made to feel like i was doing something very wrong, told the assistant about how i knew other shop's where allowing customer's to use 2 card's when she said, well I'd like to know which shop's !!, so i told her about MSE, and this thread, she said oh yes i know about that, and Head Office have sent out an email, telling us not to allow it............i bought 1 top and was asked for my name & address..........not a nice experience tbh. feel like contacting head off to tell them so too :(
    :wave:

• monkeygirl31
    Options
    Pacha wrote: »
    I went into the Leicester shop yesterday, i wanted to use 2 card's and was told NO !! made to feel like i was doing something very wrong, told the assistant about how i knew other shop's where allowing customer's to use 2 card's when she said, well I'd like to know which shop's !!, so i told her about MSE, and this thread, she said oh yes i know about that, and Head Office have sent out an email, telling us not to allow it............i bought 1 top and was asked for my name & address..........not a nice experience tbh. feel like contacting head off to tell them so too :(

I used my 2 cards at the same time in the Nottingham store. Assistant tried to tell me i couldn't but politly told her it didn't say so on the terms and conditions only 1 card per transaction. So i paid for 1 using my name and address and hubby paid for other using his name and same address
  • lydias
    lydias Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    We used 3 in Reading yesterday against the long sleeved Tshirts - they did record daughter's name and address three times (once against each transaction) but were perfectly nice about it.

We then went to WHS and spent daughter's Christmas token on 3 more mini copies of Red which weigh less but still have the voucher. She will be going back to Hobbs :)

A huge thank you to all who post the comps and deals that make life so much fun!
  • Pacha
    Pacha Posts: 296 Forumite
    Options
    I mentioned about the T&C's and was told that as she hadn't seen them she didn't know them !?!

i think i will give the head office a call, just to see what they say, as it seem's from this thread that each shop has it's own set of rule's which is down to each assistant, and that's not really very fair to the customer, also show's that the person who served me also lied about head office sending out email's to say not to accept more than 1 voucher per customer, HOBB's sort out your employee's , like most other customer's here, my experience should have been a pleasant one, not one where i was made to feel i was doing something criminal !!

I will report how i get on here...........
    :wave:

• LauraJayne_2
    Options
    That's such a shame Pacha.

I went back to the Birmingham store today with my third voucher and got the NW3 butterfly vest. I can't decide whether to buy any more copies to get some of the £25 camisoles.
  • shoe*gal_2
    shoe*gal_2 Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    Options
    I went to Solihull today and mr shoe used one voucher on a top for me but then when I went to use mine they said I needed to give a different address to him. They had no NW3 so next time I'm at my mums I'll be trying Leicester Hobbs with another two vouchers. I bought a cardi and was chuffed with the discount but then I thought I could have bought one similar in Zara for twenty quid so was I really saving money by spending £44? I do fancy the butterfly vest though so will be on the hunt. Does anyone know whether Leicester Highcross stocks NW3 or just the regular Hobbs?
  • murie
    murie Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    shoe*gal wrote: »
    I went to Solihull today and mr shoe used one voucher on a top for me but then when I went to use mine they said I needed to give a different address to him. They had no NW3 so next time I'm at my mums I'll be trying Leicester Hobbs with another two vouchers. I bought a cardi and was chuffed with the discount but then I thought I could have bought one similar in Zara for twenty quid so was I really saving money by spending £44? I do fancy the butterfly vest though so will be on the hunt. Does anyone know whether Leicester Highcross stocks NW3 or just the regular Hobbs?

I went to Solihull last week and the SA were lovely. I am off to town tomorrow with my daughter and her friend to get some more of the camisoles for them (hope they have some left!)- do they each need to give a different address then (as I gave ours in Solihull)? If so I will have to get my daughter to remember her nans address.;)
    lovin' this site!
    :j
  • murie
    murie Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    LauraJayne wrote: »
    That's such a shame Pacha.

I went back to the Birmingham store today with my third voucher and got the NW3 butterfly vest. I can't decide whether to buy any more copies to get some of the £25 camisoles.
    Did you notice if they had many camisoles left and what colours they were? Where about are they in the store? (Sorry to be a pain but it cuts down on DD daughters browsing time and therefore reduces the potential for financial damage to my pockets if we can go straight to them!):D
    lovin' this site!
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family