Sainsburys Womens clothing inc handbags ALL SALE ITEMS £1!!!

Options

Comments

• andreavinne
    Options
    nothing at all at edmonton angel
  • Ashley3283
    Options
    Absolutley loads of stuff in Chelmsford store yesterday, saw one woman with 2 trolleys overflowing with clothes, shoes and handbags.
    2010 Wins:
    10 x Dorito's & Dips, £2,000 Pre-Paid Visa card.
  • AMMat158
    AMMat158 Posts: 697 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 February 2011 at 4:11PM
    Options
    A very small rail of £1 items at Castlepoint (Bournemouth) but much better pickings at Somerford (Christchurch) at the far end of the sale section but no signage to say everything was £1 or 50p.
    I got £150 of stuff for £11 then used a £3 off £10 till spit so spent a grand total of £8 on 11 tops and a pair of trousers :j
    Huge thanks to OP :T

Andrea
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Options
    Cheers for the heads up picked up 3 tops and a pair of shoes.
    Will pop in tomorrow morning as they still seem to be sorting out and pricing up at the Chelmsford branch.
    Also picked up another 6 jars of there reduced mincemeat so double wammy didnt expect for there to be any left of these,sorry to digress.
    :beer:
  • kazschow
    kazschow Posts: 436 Forumite
    Options
    I bought 19 items for £19, original value £368!!!! A mix of trousers, skirts, dresses and tops :)
  • CompBunny
    CompBunny Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    Options
    Stopped via Sainsburys Warren Heath (Ipswich) again this afternoon - £1 stock is very very very low...the reject items basically now. However, there is still a big rail of non £1 stuff at half price which I'm hoping will go down sometime soon :D Wish i'd got a handbag!
    GC2012: Nov £130.52/£125
    GC2011:Sept:£215
    Oct:£123.98Nov:£120Dec:£138Feb:£94.72

Quit smoking 10am 17/02/11 - £4315 saved as of Nov'12

Engaged to my best friend 08/2012:heart2:

• Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ashley3283 wrote: »
    Absolutley loads of stuff in Chelmsford store yesterday, saw one woman with 2 trolleys overflowing with clothes, shoes and handbags.

I was in there this afternoon and picked up several tops for my DIL size 12 plus four tops for me. Pretty pumps for £1 but stupidly didn't think to get DIL a pair of these!! Nothing in my size though. Spent £11, original prices would have been £150. Fingers cross they fit her!

Not a lot of stuff left but someone I was speaking to said there were racks and racks of them last night but she couldn't look because her little boy was playing up hence she was in there on her own! lol
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    Options
    CompBunny wrote: »
    Stopped via Sainsburys Warren Heath (Ipswich) again this afternoon - £1 stock is very very very low...the reject items basically now. However, there is still a big rail of non £1 stuff at half price which I'm hoping will go down sometime soon :D Wish i'd got a handbag!
    I know me too!!! m cousin was lucky and got the bits i listed yesterday . i onyl got myself 2 tops :-( !! Saved me money I guess though!! Havent tried the other one yet though! - hadleigh rd
  • she73
    she73 Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    bezzza wrote: »
    I was in the Knotty Ash store at just after 6pm last night and there was loads of stuff for 50p and £1 (there were loads of people too LOL) - I spent a grand total of £6.50 on 2 vests, 2 jumpers, 3 tops and a belt woo hoo! Maybe they will put more out today .......
    You had better luck than me then as the rack was empty apart from a few bits,might try again tomoz
  • Bargain_Bunny
    Options
    Thanks, I managed to pick up 2 tops for 1.50 at the Swindon Sains

BB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business