Sainsburys Womens clothing inc handbags ALL SALE ITEMS £1!!!

Options

Comments

• curlylocks_2
    Options
    Oh and this store also does the plus sizes - they go up to 28 I think, something for everyone....well not the men....lol!
  • Flossie123
    Options
    Hi, is it just womens things or has any one noticed if they've recduced childrens as well?
  • froggy27_2
    Options
    i went and have a look today but nothing at all... I ask one SA to scan few articles but there were only 1/2 price still. He told me there were loads yday but they were marked before the shop opened and that mainly staff bought everything!!!
    Never mind, in the toy section they had boxes of science kit down to £1.34... I bought quite a few ... great for bdays!
    A friend is a present which you give yourself (R.Stevenson)
    Happiness seems made to be shared (Jean Racine)
  • she73
    she73 Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    Just been in knotty ash sainsburys and there were a few belts and a bit of england stuff from summer all crap.I did notice an employee with a handheld scanner with a few more workers going through the halfprice sale,keeping stuff for themselves.So it looks like they're not even putting the bargains out tut tut
  • bezzza
    bezzza Posts: 731 Forumite
    Options
    she73 wrote: »
    Just been in knotty ash sainsburys and there were a few belts and a bit of england stuff from summer all crap.I did notice an employee with a handheld scanner with a few more workers going through the halfprice sale,keeping stuff for themselves.So it looks like they're not even putting the bargains out tut tut

I was in the Knotty Ash store at just after 6pm last night and there was loads of stuff for 50p and £1 (there were loads of people too LOL) - I spent a grand total of £6.50 on 2 vests, 2 jumpers, 3 tops and a belt woo hoo! Maybe they will put more out today .......
    :j:T Total Prize Value 2012 - £1835 :T:j
    :AThanx to all the good people that post comps (and answers!):A
    Be Good, Be Lucky, Be Happy:)
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Very limited in Stanway store and not nice items either. Bought two tops for £1 and that was it. I didn't go out of my way to look as I was already going there.
  • Daisy_doo_3
    Options
    I got 6 things for me and 6 things for my mum, tops, trousers and really nice pair of shoes. Saved £153 yippie.

Taunton had 2 rails of sale stuff (about 5m long each) and half of it was still half price, the rest was 50p/£1. Lots of different stuff and sizes.

Also, found a bit of a glitch, I had a voucher from my nectar card for £2 off if u spend £20 on Tu clothing, thought i'd give it a go (even tho didn't spend that!) And it went thro, so saved even more. Only £2 but better in my pocket!!

P.s no kids and mens not included. There were some half price stuff. HTH
  • purrrcat
    purrrcat Posts: 190 Forumite
    Options
    Loads of stuff at Sainsburys Braehead, tops, shoes, dresses etc Some still half price but most at £1
  • murie
    murie Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    a few things at Solihull (shirley)- mostly half price but one or two at £1! Got 2 pairs of suede cloggs for £1 a pair! Also got a half price dress at £7.50. Pleased as punch- thanks OP!
    lovin' this site!
    :j
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Not much left at Sainsburys Pound Lane Norwich this morning, but I was lucky enough to find a few bargains!

2 blue tunic type tops and 1 black lace shrug type cardi (Only 1 left and in my size couldn't believe I was that lucky!) all for £1 each original prices were £12 for the blue tops and £18 for the black cardi so £39 pound saving(although I wouldn't have bought the blue tops at the original price, lol!

So a massive thank you pearsoneys for the heads up!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family