Sainsburys Womens clothing inc handbags ALL SALE ITEMS £1!!!

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Fliss_M
    Fliss_M Posts: 695 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Rang Sainbury's today and they said they have reduced more stock to half price today but they will not be reducing anything else to £1. Disappointing but at least we know the truth now. Who said they were reducing stuff to £1 on the 6th? Not sure where they got this info from.

What would be me and as I said at the time, I was told by a member of staff and as I further put, this was proved not to be true when I turned up at 10am and the clothing staff looked bewildered
    4 children, 2 cars, 2 full time working parents, large detached house and the will to save every money saving penny we can
  • forcandle
    Options
    Fliss_M wrote: »
    What would be me and as I said at the time, I was told by a member of staff and as I further put, this was proved not to be true when I turned up at 10am and the clothing staff looked bewildered

huh?????????
    A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent,
    the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.
  • shannonkyle
    Options
    Hi all

Get to know about the offer while going through this thread, sad I missed it :(

So, let us all know about the experiences you all had. As I never had this. :(
    Orla Kiely bags
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport