Sainsburys Womens clothing inc handbags ALL SALE ITEMS £1!!!

Options

Comments

• mrsksummers
    Options
    I very excitedly went to Sainsbury's in Lincoln on Wednesday after reading Martin's email about women's sale items being only £1. It stated that the sale did not begin until Wednesday 2nd. When I got there in the morning almost everything had gone. I asked staff about it and they had said that the sale had in fact started on Monday 31st January. They said there had been lots of items but of course by the time I was there two days later it was almost all gone. I'm feeling somewhat miffed about the misinformation given but at least I still managed to get a pair of shoes for £1!
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    Options
    This post was started monday. Not sure why it said wednesday.
    Glad you got some shoes :-)
  • Danielleh_2
    Options
    got pj for £1 and summer skirt and top for 50p each thanks :)
  • deirdre42c
    Options
    Thanks OP- picked up the following items in Belfast store last night:

Black linen skirt with white trim
    Black 3/4 length sleeve cardigan
    Black bodysuit
    Cream 3/4 length linen trousers
    Green skirt for over swimuit
    Grey distressed denim skipants
    Black cotton gypsy blouse

All for £6!!! Best bargain I've had in a long time!!!!!!!!
  • superduperdoodledoo
    Options
    I just wanted to say a big thanks to the orignal poster PEARSONEYS I have seriously got a whole new wardrobe from this deal, for about £25! everything fits and my mum loves the bits I got her too. Big thanks for taking the time to let us all know.
  • pearsoneys
    Options
    I just wanted to say a big thanks to the orignal poster PEARSONEYS I have seriously got a whole new wardrobe from this deal, for about £25! everything fits and my mum loves the bits I got her too. Big thanks for taking the time to let us all know.

Your Welcome xxx:j
  • pearsoneys
    Options
    todays the 6th so will be interesting to see if the rest of the sale stuff does indeed go down to £1 aswell.
    I'll be off this morning so will feedback x
  • pearsoneys
    Options
    interesting the wording has changed on martins post.... This is what it says now.....

Sainsbury's is reducing 90% of its women's clothing sales items to just £1 in ALL of its stores that sell clothing.
    The press office have confirmed it's nationwide from Wed 2 Feb and is on woman's sale items only, while stocks last - unlucky men!
    There are some great bargains to be had, and forumites have already reported bagging jeans, dresses and even handbags for only £1 each. Please share your hot finds in the Sainsbury's Women's Clothing Sale discussion.
  • welshchocolatelover
    Options
    pearsoneys wrote: »
    interesting the wording has changed on martins post.... This is what it says now.....

Sainsbury's is reducing 90% of its women's clothing sales items to just £1 in ALL of its stores that sell clothing.
    The press office have confirmed it's nationwide from Wed 2 Feb and is on woman's sale items only, while stocks last - unlucky men!
    There are some great bargains to be had, and forumites have already reported bagging jeans, dresses and even handbags for only £1 each. Please share your hot finds in the Sainsbury's Women's Clothing Sale discussion.

Isn't that what it said before? Confused :rotfl:
  • got-it-spend-it
    Options
    I'm dying to know if this has gone nationwide today!
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport