Sainsburys Womens clothing inc handbags ALL SALE ITEMS £1!!!

Options

Comments

• Lily_The_Legend
    Options
    Popped in last night on the way to the pub and nothing was a £1. There were a few things in the half price sale, but nothing of interest!
  • Fliss_M
    Fliss_M Posts: 695 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just called after a few people said the clothes were half price but £1 at the till and was told that the £1 were marked but that the remaining half price stuff was going to be marked down on the 6th.
    4 children, 2 cars, 2 full time working parents, large detached house and the will to save every money saving penny we can
  • mfmaybe
    mfmaybe Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Livingston Sainsburys had quite a bit down to £1 last night , though nothing in my style.
    0% card was £1126.91 / Now £1502.37

AFD March 2/15 NSD March 2/11 :T

Other debts paid since 1/1/14: £17,005
  • mmmmchocolate
    Options
    Made a special 20-mile round trip to Norwich (Pound Lane) Sainburys but this store does not seem to have "reduced 90% of its women's clothing sales to £1". Very little at £1 (and most of that is tat). Vast majority of the sale items are half price only.:(

Didn't the email say "90% of Sainsbury's stores will be reducing all women's sale clothing to £1" - rather than all stores reducing 90% of their clothing?

Not that it makes much difference - seems from everyones posts that some stores have reduced some womens sale clothing to £1. All a bit of a con really.

Couldn't see anything for £1 in Nottingham Castle Boulevard yesterday if that helps anyone.
  • mickyrush
    Options
    Not happening at Workop,Notts. store,how come?
  • gillian62
    gillian62 Posts: 372 Forumite
    Options
    Got one or two bits from Lincoln yesterday, but in fact the rest of the reductions were dearer than they had previously been. They had been half price, buy one get one free, but now they are offered at just half price.
  • vics36
    Options
    Went to Colchester Sainsburys today to have a look but there was only some lime green vest tops and some other awful blouse at £1 and I wouldnt have those even if they were giving them away for free, let alone £1. :eek: Apart from that, absolutely nothing else for £1.

Oh well, it was worth a try :-)
  • denny15
    denny15 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the tip off on this one. I drove to Chelmsford Sainsbury about 3pm last night and they were still loading up the sale rails, they simply couldn't get the £1 stickers on fast enough. Poor SA was reloading armfulls at a time.

So happy got two "large" items which my daughter is going to use for her recyled textile project at school. Then a £25 black jacket for when she does work experience. Also bought lovely cropped cardigan & vest top set and three long floaty T Shirts. All reduced to £1. Initial price was £107, though would never have spent that much.:beer: Wide range of sizes yesterday to choose from, although no bags/shoes etc, may well have been more to come out as they had two rails they were still price checking and stickering at the pay desk for clothes, but had to leave to do school run. Wonder if they will do mens clothes too?

Thanks again:j
  • up_2_my_eyes_in_it
    Options
    Only bright yellow shorts at The wyvern, Derby :(
  • ebeegeebee_2
    Options
    Haha, whats the matter with bright yellow shorts ??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure