We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Walkers crisps ripoff

Options

Comments

• aurongrande_2
    Options
    shellsuit wrote: »
    They don't sell any crisps at all?

How odd! Whereabouts are you?

In a forgotten town called Worksop.
  • aurongrande_2
    Options
    Morrisons sell them from time to time thee are on offer along with wheat crunchies every few months

Sadly, we don't have a Morrisons in our town.
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    Options
    if ypu dont like them dont buy them its not a rip off
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • freyasmum
    freyasmum Posts: 20,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Stompa wrote: »
    I very rarely eat crisps, but did try some Seabrook ones a while ago. They were awful, I figured they were probably some sort of 'value' brand.
    I've heard so many wonderful things about seabrook crisps recently, I figured it was me that was the problem :rotfl:

I thought they were awful, really greasy and totally tasteless.

I like walkers cheese and onion and mccoys salt and vinegar. Oooh, and quavers! :D
  • Stompa
    Stompa Posts: 8,348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    freyasmum wrote: »
    I've heard so many wonderful things about seabrook crisps recently, I figured it was me that was the problem :rotfl:

I thought they were awful, really greasy and totally tasteless.
    Yes, it was their greasiness which was the main cause of my dislike.
    Stompa
  • TonyElyod
    Options
    Cos someone got tO pay for that JUG EARED TW*TS adverts...

AVOID WALKERS THEY ARE SH*T
  • ColinFishwick
    Options
    Seabrooks are one of the best. I try and avoid Walkers
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Options
    I must admit the quality of walkers has gone down hill recently they are not as crispy as before the crisps seem to be hard not very nice at all.
    But when you have the lions share of the market you can afford to be complacent.
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Angela wrote: »
    My signature has been removed,why,it was 4 lines as per the rules,it showed I belonged to some of the clubs and my numbers which I no longer remember,it had a link to the Energy Saving Trust(a chartiy)peed off from Essex

It was removed because the enegy saving trust is not a charity, therefore linking to it in your sig is against the rules.
  • dharm999
    dharm999 Posts: 570 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Cant believe no-one has mentioned Mackies. They are a Scottish company i think, but their crisps are just fantastic. A bit thicker than other crisps, so that makes them extra crunchy. I discovered them in Lidl a while ago, and when we went to Edinburgh, I came back with armfuls of them! I've never seen them in the main supermarkets down south, but if any buyer from a supermarket is reading this, sort it out! Get them on the shelves.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport