Options
14567810»

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TonyElyod wrote: »
    Cos someone got tO pay for that JUG EARED TW*TS adverts...

AVOID WALKERS THEY ARE SH*T

what a good post, very informative NOT
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    dharm999 wrote: »
    Cant believe no-one has mentioned Mackies. They are a Scottish company i think, but their crisps are just fantastic. A bit thicker than other crisps, so that makes them extra crunchy. I discovered them in Lidl a while ago, and when we went to Edinburgh, I came back with armfuls of them! I've never seen them in the main supermarkets down south, but if any buyer from a supermarket is reading this, sort it out! Get them on the shelves.

yes we have the mackies crisps down south, they aren't too bad, mackies also make ice cream too.
  • sunflower_2
    sunflower_2 Posts: 1,471 Forumite
    Options
    agree walkers dont taste the best - but kids like em cos of all the dif flavours

i dont tend to eat crisps often but simply cannot resist BRANNIGANS!!

to die for but dont see them around much now :o
  • im-lost
    im-lost Posts: 1,927 Forumite
    Options
    Well Im a fan of any meaty crisps, used to love the steak and onion golden wonder,
    love the steak mccoys, brannigans ham mustard *drool* Roysters t-bone steak, have
    go to poundland for those as they do 6 packs of t-bone steak for a quid, Iceland put
    horrible southern fried chicken in to the 12 packs

Worst crisps ever... co-op 'kettle' replica, Chardonnay vinegar and sea salt.
    not only does the strength of the vinegar make your eyes water, but the crisps themselves
    are like bloody razor blades.
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Options
    It was removed because the enegy saving trust is not a charity, therefore linking to it in your sig is against the rules.
    It would have been nice for the forum police to message me the other info in my sig eg my member numbers, as I never expected to have needed to keep a record of these.
    Having been around since this forum started I would have thought it would have been the minimum to have informed me of the change or just deleted what info the didnt want on my signature.
  • King_Nothing
    Options
    Walkers used to be good when before they changed what oil they made them with, and when the used to do BEEF and onion crisps, not the current steak and onion crisps.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure