We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

THE FUTURE IS ONE BIG CHALLENGE AFTER ANOTHER for 3Dogs ....... and friends

Options

Comments

• savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Goodnight Angel. I am starving how long before this chicken cooks. i am going to turn oven up.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,966 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    How long has the chicken been cooking now sw?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    I am going to visit some carboots. i have a few books to sell too. i hope i can manage that this year.
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    How many days is the car boot on?
    Thats a very early start 3dogs.

There is the large Sunday Market & Car Boot, then they have just a Car Boot on Fridays - Fridays start at 7.30 am but Sunday's are more like 5.30 am
    Goodnight Angel. I am starving how long before this chicken cooks. i am going to turn oven up.

Oh dear, don't burn it SW :eek:
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    about an hour and a half no sign of burning yet. Isn't it quiet without Steve'n'andy?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,966 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Right Im off.
    Catch you later.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    Night Beanie. Sleep well.
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    Night Beanie, and SSAngel too, I forgot to say earlier :o

You got to wait for your chicken to cook so you can eat then get to bed SW? Sounds like a later night than you planned ;)
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    Having a munch now. Jolly nice. I hope something is on the tv.I have a whole pile of receipts on my bed. Yuk. i was having a tidy out. will sort them tomorrow.
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    It must be nice then, the chicken? I've just had my weetab*x, yoghurt and fruit and feel nicely full,instead of uncomfotably full :j

I've got to take some photos of bits a friend gave us to eBay for them, and print them off to take tomorrow, as he wants to show someone what they are, in ase they want to buy them rather than putting them on eBay - so must do that soon :eek:

And I will need a fairly early night too, if I'm going to car boot first thing in the morning
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family